koala hugs to get your attention (requested)

She rolled her eyes when she walked back into the bedroom to find that you were still scrolling through your phone.

She didn't wanna rush you off or be annoying, but it's her first day off in a bit and she wants to spend it with you, and it's hard to do when you can't seem to put your phone down.

"Y/n? Are you almost done? You promised we'd do something fun today but you won't get off of your phone." She groaned as she stood in front of you. She only became more aggravated when she realized you were so into whatever you were doing that you didn't even seem to notice she was in the room.

"Okay then. You've given me no choice." She said and when you didn't protest she threw herself onto the bed and koala hugged you. She sighed happily, loving being in your arms. And she knew she had gotten your attention when you laughed and looked down at her.

"What are you doing?"

"You wouldn't put your phone down. I warned you but you still didn't listen. You gave me no other option, baby." She said with a smile.

A giggle fell from her lips when you kissed her nose and fell backward onto the bed, causing her to fall down on top of you with her arms and legs still wrapped around you.

"Sorry, baby. I just got distracted. But it's your day off so for you," you showed her your phone as you turned it off. "I'll happily put it away for the day." She kissed you softly, humming and smiling against your lips.

"What do you wanna do? Wanna stay in? Do you wanna go out? Movie? A walk through the park? Your choice."

She thought about it for a second before hugging you tighter. "Cuddles and a movie."

You nodded, handing the remote over to her with a grin. "Okay. Put whatever you'd like on. I'm okay with anything as long as you keep hugging and kissing me like you've been doing." She laughed, momentarily dropping the remote to kiss you for a few more minutes.

This was definitely the better way to spend her day off.