she saves you (requested)

The cool water felt so good against your hot skin, the rays of the sun shining down on you throughout the day had you feeling warm and there wasn't a better way to cool down than going swimming at the beach.

Camila was getting ready to come in the water in just a minute after she finished setting up and securing your things on the sand.

You weren't the best swimmer so you didn't really plan on going out too far. But you got distracted by looking back at your girlfriend who was talking to a couple of young fans with a wide smile on her face.

You didn't even really notice that you had swum a little further out or that there was a huge wave coming right towards you. At least not until you were underwater.

The wave had so much force that it shoved you forward a little, but it was too much. You couldn't touch the ocean floor any longer and you suddenly felt terrified. You couldn't seem to push yourself up for some reason and you were starting to panic which made the situation even worse.

It was only a moment later when things started to turn fuzzy and the air from your lungs was pretty much gone. You felt yourself becoming weaker and weaker until everything went black, just as you heard a voice calling out your name.

It took Camila a minute to get out to you but she finally managed to get to you. She pulled you out of the water, her fear only grew stronger when she saw your blue lips.

A couple of people helped her to get you to shore where she laid you on a nearby beach towel and grabbed your wrist in her hand.

Her heart dropped when she felt how weak and slow your pulse was. She swore under her breath and started to push on your chest. She put her lips on yours and started to breathe into your mouth, all the while tears streamed down her face.

People were asking if they needed to call 911 but Camila was so focused on you that it was all only background noise.

She pushed on your chest a few more times, a little harder than before, and it did the trick.

You started to cough as water left your mouth and Camila's forehead dropped to your shoulder as a breath of relief left her lips.

"You okay?" She asked as she stroked your damp cheek. You gasped for air, throwing your head back as you tried to catch your breath.

"I was so worried about you. You scared me!" You opened your eyes to find tears streaming down her face. You shakily reached one of your hands up and brushed your thumb across her cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm okay. I'll be alright."

She put her head on your chest and started to murmur out apology after apology against your skin. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault," you said weakly, finally starting to come back around.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I'd ever do without you," she said as she kissed across your face.

You just smiled and grabbed her hand.

"You don't ever have to worry about that. I'm not going anywhere. And I love you too. Thank you for saving me," a smile tugged at her lips as her forehead dropped to yours, both of you feeling overwhelmingly grateful that you would be okay.