Chapter 1

edited by madsx0806

Venessa's P.O.V

The bell at the door rang indicating a recent customer. And as soon as they stepped inside, the bell clanging, the entire diner fell silent.

I glanced up and saw the most handsome man I have ever seen in my entire life. He is around 6'3 and had the most alluring near-black eyes and midnight colored hair that was neatly slicked back making him appear more intimidating.

He was wearing a fine black tailored suit, which I assume might be Armani. It hugged his body too well, making his muscles look more eye-catching. There were two guys wearing the same attire as him, following close behind.

Everything about this guy screams power and wealth, and I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel intimidated by him.

As he walked, everyone parted and cleared a path for him and his... bodyguards? As soon as he got seated, I quickly averted my eyes not wanting to get caught staring.

I noticed that every girl in the diner was trying to catch his attention but he looked like he was completely unbothered by what he was getting. His eyes pierced his surroundings, and a face that has death written across it.

Tina, my coworker came over to my side, '' Go and take their orders'' she said whispering, making me almost choke on my own spit. I quickly recovered myself and shook my head no.

'' Why in the bloody hell not?'' she questioned looking at me in disbelief.

There was no way I would go near them knowing all too well that I would surely do something to embarrass myself.

''Girls will die to be in your place right now'' she remarked looking at me in disbelief.

''Well, I'm nervous. Can you blame me? '' I remarked, playfully rolling my eyes at her. ''Just go!'' Tina exclaimed.

A sigh escaped from my lips as I reluctantly headed over to their table to get their orders. My palm started to sweat and shake badly at this time.

My wobbly legs took me to them ''Good evening, I'll be your waitress for tonight. What can I get for you?'' I started in my professional voice, trying real hard not to stammer.

I looked up to them and saw him staring at me so intently. I felt my body starting to shake and my heart pounding out my chest. His stare is so intense that it can make anyone cower away.

''I'll get number 5, please'' said the guy with brown eyes, he looked the most friendly among the three of them. And as I'm about to write the order, the pen slipped from my hand as they were shaking and sweating violently. I was about to get down and to pick it up but the grey-eyed man already beat me to it.

He hands me the pen slightly brushing his fingertips against mine. I felt electricity washed over my body making me look up to him and to see that he was already staring at me.

I felt the heat slowly creeping up to my cheeks, making me quickly look away, not wanting to let him see that he had an effect on me, so I hastily wrote down their orders and literally ran away from them.

After going to the kitchen, I told Tina to give them their food not wanting to go anywhere with that grey-eyed monster.

But little did I know that it wasn't the last time he would walk into this diner.

...

Special thanks to madsx0806 for editing this chapter ❤️

What do you guys think of Tina?. Also what would you do if you were in Venessa's place. Will you run away?. Let me know😄😅

P.S, i changed Marco's order because y'all are really going crazy about it😭🤦🏻‍♀️

**And please be respectful and kind with your comments, and please y'all need to chill. I wrote this story long time ago and this story is fictional, soo chill guys😭😭💀**

Y'all please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you can. It would really mean a lot. Also, I upload videos of how I spend my days there. Y'all can check it out and get to know me more🤗❤️

YouTube channel : with love, nafiza

https://youtube.com/channel/UCvE7gSwMzLEV6pRCw06GDjQ