Chapter 38

Venessa's P.O.V

"Tsk, tsk, task." A sound erupted at the door, making my and Andrew's head snap towards it. There stood Leonardo, leaning against the door, clearly enjoying the sight in front of him. Andrew let go of my hair making me sigh in content but my scalp still hurts though.

Advancing towards where I am, I can't help but think of ways they can do to me. I'm completely at their mercy.

"I could watch you being tortured for the whole day" Leonardo cheered with a stupid smirk on his face.

"What am I even doing here?" I questioned them with my shoulders sinking down. I just want to get out of here as soon as possible. I just want to be back inside Vincent's arms, where I'm safe from any harm.

"You're a bait" Leonardo replied stepping close to my face and struck me hard in my cheek and that hurts like hell but I will not tell them that.

I looked up to him, fighting back tears. "Aren't you going to ask what I'm talking about?" He inquired, bending down to my level. I made no response, which again earned me a slap from him, and this time I want to scream out in pain.

My cheek burns and they definitely will leave a bruise.

"I want you to do something for me, Rosa," he demanded, gripping my chin tightly to look at him. "I want you to go to your husband and make him sign some documents." He added.

"You wish and don't you call me Rosa." I sneered, spitting at his face, gaining confidence. But it was short-lived. He wiped his face with his sleeve as he looked up and grabbed my hair. And this time I can't help but let a whimper out.

"Listen to me b*tch, I'm the boss here. You'll do whatever I say or you'll regret it." He hissed, pulling my face closer to his by my hair.

"I'm letting you go now but trust me if you're thinking of telling your husband about all of this then I'm killing your favorite Mario" he added. I looked up at Andrew and saw him smirking. What happened to this guy? How can he forget how Mario helped him when everyone used to turn their back on him? How can someone be so ungrateful?

"Here," Leonardo stated, throwing papers in my face. I took it with my hands, shaking. I have to do this, I can't compromise with Mario's life, but I don't want to betray Vincent either. But both of my hands are now tied up. I have to choose between both of them and now I just hope that this damn document contains nothing that will cause Vincent great.

"What is this document about?" I asked, curiosity eating me up.

"Nothing that you should worry about. It's just a document stating that he's willing to trade with me and that he'll transfer some of his property in Italy to me." He stated, looking so cool as if he's doing something so normal.

"Are you for real?" I questioned, not believing him. I didn't just get myself kidnapped and beaten up for his selfish motives.

"I have to, my love. As your beloved husband made sure to ruin my name in the business, making no one wanting to work with me." He responded by patting my head as if I'm a pet that will do whatever he says.

What if he's just threatening or scaring me?. I can not be certain, it's Mario's life that I'm putting in risk. I will do what he wants me to do, plus it's not much that he's asking. I'm sure Vincent can grant his wish, he's a billionaire, for goodness' sake!.

But the question is, how am I supposed to get the papers signed without Vincent knowing everything?.

''Be careful, Vincent shouldn't know about anything or else you know what will happen'' Leonardo added getting out of the room, leaving me and Andrew behind.

"How exactly am I supposed to do it without him knowing anything?" I questioned, entirely confused.

"Don't worry, the papers state that he will transfer it to your name and later on, you'll transfer it to us" replied Andrew cooly.

Grabbing my arm, Andrew pulled me up, and I kept my head down, not wanting to look at his face as I know I will throw up. He disgusts me and I want to be away from him as soon as possible.

''Ready to go, Nessa?'' He asked me, smiling down to me, and I willed myself not to punch his teeth out. I just hope to god that he doesn't give anyone a friend like him. No one deserves it, but I don't know why it happened to me. I wish I never met him.

Exiting the hellhole, I can't help but feel relieved but at the same time deep down inside me, I can't stop thinking why didn't Vincent come for me? Is he so busy that he failed to even notice that his wife is missing?. There's definitely something wrong.

Holding the papers tight in my hand, I can't help the excitement bubbling inside, but little did I know I would be wishing to be back again inside of that hellhole.

stay tune for the  next chapter and let me know what you guys think of this chapter. 

until then...