Chapter 16

Vincent's P.O.V

After dropping rose back to the diner, I went back to my office. The moment I entered the door, the two idiots are already there waiting for me with stupid grins in their faces, "what did she said?" ,"did she agree?" Ask Marco and Alex at the same time, and by the smile on my face, I'm sure enough that they already got their answers.

"Better start the preparations and do you have any news about the Russians?" I questioned both of them, mentally embracing myself.

"All that I can say is that we better be hurrying, it's just a matter of time before they get to know about her '' replied Marco with a serious expression on his face. I nodded my head at him in response. "Vince, I suggest you that once you marry her, you must hide her, what I mean to say that I think we should get back to Italy and live at your estate It would be more safe there for her'' Alex added, which I hummed in response, too tired already, as I was up since the early morning.

*****

The moment I woke up, I couldn't stop the smile forming in my face as I'm too excited to see my princess, it's still early and the sun is barely up but I got no choice as I'm used to getting up at this time. After my shower and I quickly got dressed as I didn't want Rose to be waiting.

Ringing her doorbell, I waited impatiently for her to open up, and the moment that the door opened, I would be lying if I say that I didn't enjoy the sight in front of me. Looks like someone's not a morning person. There, she stood still in her sweatpants and morning hair, I must say she still looked pretty. Her eyes widened immediately the moment she saw me. I laugh at her mentally, she's too adorable.

She let me in and upon entering, I noticed that her apartment looks cozy and homely, I can't wait for her to move to my house where we will make memories together. After she went inside her room to get ready, I went towards her shelf where there were frames. I took one in my hand, where she was still a toddler, she looked cute with her goofy smile, I couldn't help the smile on my face as I got lost in my thoughts...

******

When we got seated, I gave her the coffee and bagel I bought for her earlier, she thanked me and asked about me and that actually surprised me, I don't know why, maybe because it's rare that someone asks me whether I had my meals already apart from my mother.

"Vincent can I ask you something?" She asked, I didn't fail to notice that she called me by my full name when everyone usually calls me Vince. I don't actually mind, I mean I like it.

I replied by saying yes to her, curious what she got to say. " uhm, can I tell my friend about our agreement, I mean can I share it with him?" She questioned. What the hell? What did she mean by him? So it's a guy that we're talking about. Hell naw.

"I think it's better if it stays between us" I answered her. I think it's the best, in that way there would be less chance of the rival finding out about her, I can't trust that guy. I know that she's probably hating me right now but soon you'll realise, my love that I did it for your betterment.

I have to keep her safe no matter what.

We reached the diner and I went out to open her door for her and as soon as I held my hand to her she looked hesitant making me too close losing my shit right now. Why is she so scared of me when I did nothing but be kind to her?

Finally taking my hand, she said a small thank you and turned around to get inside the diner but I held her hand and kissed her cheek. " I'll pick you up later" I said to her smiling at her red cheeks.

Until then