Chapter 5

Vincent's P.O.V

Ever since that day, I could not stop thinking of that girl. There's really something in her that makes me want to claim her.

Her aura attracts me in some way and I'm starting to feel that it won't be good for me, but yet, it makes me want more.

It has been exactly two days. I appointed my most trusted men to keep a watch on her, to know her more and if I could really trust her and make a move.

The day that I came home from the diner, I immediately told Marco to do a background check on her and from the look that Marco and Alex gave me, I knew that were shocked as it was the first time I ever told Marco to do a background check on a girl.

I don't normally do relationships as I think that they're just a waste of time but that girl is completely changing me and she doesn't even know, but I know it's just a matter of time I need to calm myself because I know, if I suddenly come out of blue on her doorstep and claim her mine, she's definitely will be scared of me and that's the last thing I wanted.

After Marco's research, I came to know that shel lost her both parents in a car accident three years ago when she was just eighteen years old.

It must have been tough for her but she doesn't have to live like that anymore as long as she gives me the chance to change it.

I may be a type of guy who likes to play around but when I'm really committed to something or someone, I give my all and it's my weakest point.

Apart from her family tragedy, I also came to know that she has a good relationship with Mario and his wife.

And also Mario helped her when she was alone by herself, which was really quite surprising that there's still people out there who believes in humanity and kindness.

Laying back, I let my thoughts drift away as I think of how innocent she looks. Literally the complete opposite of me. She probably don't even give second glance to the type of guys like me.

But, opposite attracts, right? I tried convincing myself, even though I already knew it wouldn't end well with her.

******

It's already late at night, and I got my phone in my hand, ready to call her.

Call me crazy but I'm dying to listen to her voice.

I got her number on my phone already saved since the first night but I kept restraining myself not to call her as I know all too well once I do, there will be no turning back.

But tonight, I do not think that I would be capable of restraining myself longer. Fighting with myself whether to call her or not. Finally, I made up my mind I would call her but just to listen to her voice, I would not be saying anything or I would try not to.

Calling her , I waited impatiently for her to pick up but she didn't. Horrible thoughts started running in my mind. Maybe something happened or maybe she already went to bed as it's already pretty late. I let out a growl, wanting to punch something to lessen my frustrations a bit.

What the f*ck made you think you got a chance with her, Vince?

Maybe I should try again, I said to myself and so I did. I was expecting my call to go unnoticed but this time she answered on the first ring, making my heart hammer with excitement.

I felt my hand shaking slightly, too overwhelmed and excited that I finally can listen to her voice.

"Hello, '' she said. I was too tempted to talk to her but I know all too well that it would not be a good idea at all. So, there I sat listening but alas, it didn't last long as she hung up probably thinking that it's a mistake.

Pushing all the doubts that I had, and letting my selfishness overcome me, I finally decided.

I'll make you mine, Little Rose.

.

.

Made some quick edits in this chapter cause wallahi it was too cringy😭. I'm so sorry you guys have to read this.

I don't know what I was thinking 2 years ago when i wrote this story. But I promise I'll edit this whole book once I have the time😭

Thank you for bearing with me and this story. Means a lot 🥺🥺