Chapter 1: A Whimsical Job Offering!

(Y/N) (L/N) looked around the shops around the main part of Tokyo, but (Y/N) didn't want to have a job with any of their friends due to a bet that (Y/N) had received.

The friends wanted to see if (Y/N) could endear being without friends, because they were always with friends. Which is kinda weird, but (Y/N) decided to try it.

After looking around for awhile, (Y/N) stumbled upon the live house called CiRCLE, and (Y/N) decided to come inside. Inside, (Y/N) found a person talking, and it had looked like she was in need of help.

"Everything's packed up, all clean.. I think we're done for the day!" The girl happily said to the other staff around her.

"Oh, hello! Welcome to CiRCLE!" The girl said, turning to face you with a smile.

"Hello there, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Is there any job openings at this time?" Y/N asked, holding their hand out to shake the girl's hand.

"I'm Marina Tsukishima, it's a pleasure to meet you! Yes, there is a job offer, if you are really up to the task." Marina challenged and Y/N nodded.

"What exactly do I need to do for you?" Y/N asked, Marina showing a grin on her face.

"I need you to find five girl bands. My live house is going to be performing a live for girl bands, and none have signed up. As for the five I'm looking for, they are: Poppin'Party, Afterglow, Pastel*Palettes, Roselia, and Hello! Happy World." Marina said, and Y/N thought:

"It's going to be great working with 25 girls!"

"I happily accept the job offer, and I am will--" Y/N was cut off by the sound of the doorbell chime.

"Kasumi?!?!" A dirty blonde haired girl, came in behind a brown haired girl.

"I'm looking for a place to perform live." The brown haired girl said, and it seemed like the dirty brown haired girl wasn't buying it.

"This live house is holding a girl's band live, if you want to sign up!" Y/N said, as they held a clipboard to the girl.

"I guess we should do introductions before we sign the clipboard," The girl with a timid expression said, and the other girl nodded. Soon three other girls appeared into the room.

"I am Kasumi Toyama! I am the vocalist, and play some guitar for our band!" The brown haired girl with cat ears said with a smile.

"I'm Arisa Ichigaya, on keyboard." Arisa said with a smile, but you know how all tsuderes are.

"I'm Tae Hanazono, and I play guitar." She said, showing her guitar bag from behind her.

"I'm... R-Rimi U-ushigomi, and .. I p-play b-bass.." A shy short black haired girl said, it seemed like she was embarrassed.

"I'm Saya Yamabuki, and yes that Yamabuki from the bakery, and I do the percussion for the band." A girl who smelled like bread said from the corner.

"And we are..."

"Poppin'Party!" The group said all at once, and Kasumi signed the clipboard.

"One band down, four bands to go."

Who should they meet next?

Roselia

Afterglow

Pastel*Palettes

Or

Hello! Happy World

(Note: I will incorporate dates, event stories, and main story sequences in this book. So stay tuned!)