Chapter 14: A Cute Date

Himari was the winner.

***

After setting up the tables for the event that was soon to be taking place, Y/N was quite exhausted. Nobody was sure how they could juggle all of these girls all at once.

***

Himari glanced over at the clock in her classroom, and sighed. She wasn't supposed to leave school until thirty minutes had passed, and she really didn't have anything to do with the band.

Ran had another flower arrangement meeting, so that meant Afterglow wasn't practicing anytime soon.

Tick. Tock.

The dreaded clock sounded, bringing Himari to stare at her homework. It looked pretty hard to a first year, but that was fine.

"Himari, please stop staring and do your homework." The teacher said, causing Himari to pick up her pencil.

Tick. Tock.

Fifteen minutes remained, and she was trying to think of what she bandmates were going to be doing. Tomoe needed to be home early for Ako, Tsugumi was going to a student council meeting, and Moca said that she'll go with Ran.

Was Y/N going to do something at this time?

Ding. Ding. Ding.

The bell chimes, signaling that students were able to leave. Himari shot up from her seat, and began to gather her belongings.

Then she headed straight for CiRCLE, hoping that Y/N was going to be there.

As she walked in, Y/N greeted her with a smile. "Hey Himari!" Y/N said, gathering their belongings. It had looked like Y/N was about to leave.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Himari asked, and Y/N nodded.

Why do I keep saying yes????

Himari smiled, and began to drag Y/N to the mall.

"Why are we going here?" Y/N asked, noticing the familiar lights of the movie theater.

"Because of the movie that's playing today!" Himari smiled, and they both sat down in the theater.

As they were watching the movie, Y/N began to slip their hand with Himari's. Then, Himari gently laid her head against Y/N's shoulder.

For awhile, they were at peace as the movie played. Then, the movie was over, and the credits were rolling.

The two unlinked their hands, and walked out of the theater smiling.

***

You have two choices!

Go on a Date! (Drummer Edition)

Tomoe Udagawa

Ako Udagawa

Maya Yamato

Kanon Matsubara

Or

Girls Band Party Live!