Chapter 3: The Devoted Roses

I love how I put "Very Slow Updates" in the description.

***

"Kasumi, we need to go." Arisa said, tugging the girl away from CiRCLE's counter.

"But Arisaaa, I bought tickets to see Roselia, and I want Y/N to come with us!" Kasumi proclaimed, and Y/N stepped from the counter.

"I'll go with you, but you should also bring your band with you. It seems to me that they'll be a tough challenge to join us in the show." Y/N said, and put their stuff down to go clear things with Marina.

"It's alright if you need to get off early to do this, Y/N. You've been an amazing employee, and you're doing a good job recruiting the girl bands." Marina said, and Y/N smiled happily!

"Alright, Kasumi, I can go." Y/N said, and looked at the time. The concert was in two hours, but they needed to get there early.

"I wonder if they allow rabbits in the building." Tae said, causing Arisa to go bonkers.

"I honestly don't think so." She said, and Tae laughed.

"I brought some food from the bakery for when we arrive there. The live house SPACE is around the corner." Saya said, noticing the growing line of people beginning to show up. Luckily, the girls had VIP passes to get them through easily.

"Looks..like there is... a lot of... people...." Rimi said, and Y/N was hesitant for the course of action.

"If you get scared, you can wrap your arms around me." Y/N said, and Rimi nodded.

As the group made it into the livehouse, Saya passed out the bakery snacks she had made for them. Roselia was already semi famous, which meant they tracked a lot of attention.

Soon after, it was time for Roselia to perform. A girl with silver hair walked onto the stage, followed by a bassist, guitarist, keyboardist, and drummer. The drummer looked like she was younger than the other members.

"I am Yukina Minato, and we are Roselia!" The girl said, and the crowd cheered.

"We have Lisa Imai on bass, Sayo Hikawa on guitar, Rinko Shirokane on keyboard, and Ako Udagawa on drums." The vocalist continued to say, and then she concluded with,

"Here's the first song: Louder."

"Uragiri wa kurai mama fall down
Kuzure yuku sekai wa
Kokoro hiki hagashite netsu wo ushinatta
Imada ni yowasa nijimu on mind
Mijukusa wo kakaete
Utau shikaku nante nai to se wo mukete

Iroaseta hitomi hi wo tsuketa
Anata no kotoba

Louder...!
You're my everything (You're my everything)
Kagayaki afure yuku anata no oto wa
Watashi no oto de try to... tsutaetai no
I'm movin' on with you (movin' on with you)
Todoketai yo subete
Anata ga ita kara watashi ga ita ndayo
No more need to cry kitto

Morosa wa kudakeba ī so long
Setsuna ni osanasa wo tsurete
Kanaete miseru kara
[All] I don't look back
Erabu no wa hitsuzen de all time
Hiritsuita suhada mo misete?
Hajiru koto wa nai no
Itsumademo