Chapter 18: Twisted Cafe Date

Hehe, I'm guessing you already know who won..

***

"It's time that you condone to your feelings." Rei said, looking at Y/N.

"Relax, I'm going to wait and see what is to come for me." Y/N smiled, as the preparations for the live show had been set a few months in advance.

"Alright, just don't say anything to Tsugumi-chan over there." Rei pointed as the brown haired girl walked in.

"Hello Tsugumi!" Y/N said with a smile, and walked towards her.

"You're just the right person that I was looking for!" Tsugumi said, handing Y/N a flier for a new cafe that opened during spooky season.

"I'm guessing that you would like me to go to this cafe with you?" Y/N questioned, and Tsugumi nodded.

"It's going to feel so much better now that I know you're going to be there next to me." Tsugumi winked, and headed towards the door.

"Looks like they all like you, Y/N." Rei said, as the two walked towards the mall to find costumes for this event.

The pair choose a matching dress and suit look, since they needed to be a couple according to the cafe's flier.

"Alright, let's go!"

The sun had already set on this cold October night. The plaza was dimly lit around the cafe area.

"This seems to be the place," Tsugumi said as they entered a Victorian building covered in all sorts of halloween decorations.

"Welcome, it's nice to see you all here." The greeter said, while smiling.

She then led us to our seats, which had bones around the legs of the chairs.

The food looked normal for the halloween establishment, and they smiled as they ate. Little did they know, Roselia and Poppin'Party members were running the establishment in costumes.

"It's odd how they are looking at us like that." Tsugumi said, glancing back and forth to Y/N and this bat waitress.

"I'm guessing you shouldn't worry about it." Y/N giving Tsugumi a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, I guess so."

***

Go on a Date! (Bassist Edition)

Rimi Ushigome

Chisato Shirasagi

Hagumi Kitazawa

So you've might be wondering why this chapter is so late compared to the others..

Well, I have midterms to study for, and an important marching contest is coming up this week.

I also managed to get a promotion at work. Hehe (:

I plan to have a Halloween Special!

See you all later!