Chapter 21: A Date with Bread

Moca-chan, anyone?

***

"Make sure those fliers are up, Y/N." Marina said, handing Y/N the box of fliers. Y/N smiled, heading towards the door with the fliers to put them up.

While walking towards the plaza, Y/N saw a certain girl wearing her signature jacket heading into Saya's Bakery.

"Moca-chan would like to buy all of the chocolate cornets please.." Moca said to Saya, who informed her that the cornets had already been purchased.

"Moca-chan will find the great cornet kidnapper, and free those cornets!" Moca said, leaving the building with her head held high.

"Hey Moca!" Y/N said, as the girl stopped in her tracks.

"Do you happen to know who is buying all of the chocolate cornets, Y/N?" Moca asked, unable to notice the fliers in Y/N's hand.

"Unfortunately no, but if you help me, I'll make you some cornets!" Y/N gave a reassuring smile.

"Moca-chan is excited and she will help you with your fliers. What are you doing with those?" She asked, grabbing some of the fliers.

"I'm putting the fliers up around the plaza. Since we've almost have everything ready for the live performance, Marina already picked a date." Y/N said, and Moca helped with the fliers.

After all of the fliers were put up, Y/N took Moca to their house, and began to lay out the ingredients for the chocolate cornets.

"Moca-chan is excited for what's about to come. For now, she'll just be eating delicious truffles from that wonderful store on the plaza." Moca said, enjoying the truffles she bought while helping Y/N.

"A good person always follows through." Y/N muttered, and prepared the recipe to this wonderful girl's heart.

After crafting the recipe, it would only be a few more moments before Y/N could bake the ingredients.

Soon, the recipe was done, and Y/N placed the cornets onto a plate for Moca.

"Moca-chan smells something really good--" She said, and jumped with excitement when Y/N handed her the plate of cornets.

"I hope you enjoy these," Y/N said, placing a kiss on Moca's cheek.

With that, Moca blushed, and then devoured the cornets placed in front of her with pure bliss.

***

Go on a Date! (Vocalist Edition)

Kasumi Toyama

Yukina Minato

I'm really sorry for the lateness. I do plan to have a Thanksgiving special for this week.

Have a nice day!