Chapter 12: A Flowery Date

I'll write this chapter, and then write something else.. Sleep is happening after that..

***

"Don't forget to visit the flower shop for your next arrangement meeting." Ran's father said, since he was trying to get Ran to be his predecessor.

"Alright Dad, but I'm not going to tomorrow's meeting. We did agree upon halving band meetings and flower arrangement classes throughout the week." Ran replied, her father sighed, and nodded. This was the best compromise they could come up with.

"That's fine. I just want you happier, and want you to find what arrangement suits you best." Her dad smiled at her.

"Is it okay if I bring some potential friends along with me?" Ran asked, and her dad held up two fingers.

"Two of your friends can come. If you bring more, then the meeting will be really packed." Her dad said, and with that Ran nodded. She then went outside to enjoy the rest of her free time.

"Who should I take to the flower arrangement meeting?" Was all that Ran was thinking in her mind, since the meeting was drawing near.

She knew that Tsugumi was interested in the flower arrangement, after the band had stopped at a flower shop. Tsugumi had saw some flowers that were pretty, and was intrigued by the information that Ran had provided.

"Maybe I could also take Y/N along with me?" She thought, but wasn't sure if they were interested in flowers.

Walking along the pathway, she had saw Y/N come out of a flower shop. It had seemed they were looking at flowers.

"Hey Y/N, what's going on?" Ran asked, not trying to sound demanding.

"I was trying to find some awesome flowers for the lobby of CiRCLE, for the performance." Y/N said, and Ran's eyes lit up.

"I'll help you look in here if you'd like." She said, taking Y/N's hand, and walking into the store.

She quickly unclasped her hand from their's, and smiled. She then went through some suitable arrangements for CiRCLE.

"Wow! I didn't know that there was some wonderful arrangements here. Thank you, Ran!" Y/N said with a smile.

"It's not a problem. I actually have a question for you." She walked up to them, and kissed them on the cheek.

"Will you go to a flower arrangement meeting with me?" She said after the kiss.

"Sure! I would love to learn more about flowers."

"Wonderful!" She said, and they both went to the meeting with Tsugumi.

Choices:

Go on a Date! (Keyboardist Edition)

Tsugumi Hazawa

Eve Wakamiya

Rinko Shirokane

Misaki Okusawa

Or

Girls Band Party Live!

(: