Chapter 16: A Date with Rabbits!

Ah yes, Tae.

***

"Don't worry about anything that is to come for you." Rei smiled, knowing the circumstances Y/N is going through. With so many love interests, how would Y/N pull through?

"I'm guessing you realize how tough this actually is. I don't know how I'll be able to face them at the live, even when I'll be performing in front of them. Which they don't know about." Y/N sighed, and looked at their fellow coworker.

"I do, and yet there's always another girl each and every day. I wonder when they'll find out about the dates you've been going on among them." The door opened, and Tae was standing inside.

"Oh hello, Tae. What brings you here?" Y/N asked, trying to keep a well maintained composure.

"I was wondering if you were free." Tae said, playing with a rabbit pin that was clipped onto her guitar bag.

"I will be in a few short moments." Y/N said while finishing what they were doing.

"That's wonderful!" She said with a cheerful smile, while still continuing to play with the pin.

"Alright, I'm ready. Is there something that you'd like to do with me?" Y/N asked, staring at O-Tae.

"Yes, but I don't you if you'll be up for the challenge." She said, finally taking off her pin.

"Bring it on!" Y/N smirked, the build up was getting intense.

"Alright then, would you like to go with me to the pet store to get some food for my boyfriend?" Tae said with a bright smile.

Wait a sec... Did she just play that card?

"I guess I could go and do that..." Y/N said, frivolous.

Tae nodded, and began to sprint to the pet store. Y/N followed close behind, wondering why Tae would have to go to the pet store to get food for her 'boyfriend'.

As the two had gotten there, Tae immediately headed towards the food for rabbits.

"Your boyfriend is a rabbit?" Y/N asked, feeling slightly relieved.

"Yep!" Tae said with a smile, looking at the different arrays of rabbit food at the store.

"Alright then.."

That's not weird at all...

After Tae chose the bag of rabbit food fit for her boyfriend, she needed Y/N to help her carry it.

"Do you want to meet my boyfriend?" Tae asked, on the way towards her house.

"Sure, why not?" Y/N was feeling awkward with this date. It was troubling.

"Actually it's many boyfriends.." She muttered as she opened the gate, and twenty fluffy rabbits stormed towards her.

"So cute!" Y/N smiled, as they placed the food into their bowls. The bunnies went towards the food and ate happily.

"This must be a hassle to take care of." Y/N said, gesturing towards the bunnies.

"Not really. They are pretty sweet like you happen to be. I'd hate to cheat on my boyfriends but.." She walked up to Y/N and kissed their cheek.

"This is a thanks for spending the afternoon with me."

***

Choices:

Go on a Date! (Vocalist Edition)

Kasumi Toyama

Aya Maruyama

Yukina Minato

I'll add the live show after the end of the 25 dates.