Chapter 4: The Radiant Glow

Updates will slowly begin to decrease, there's a lot of schoolwork that needs to be completed. Homework is done so UwU.

***

"Y/N, are you almost done with work for tonight?" Saya asked from behind the counter, as Y/N geared the bands in and out of the practice rooms. When the Roselia members finished, Y/N was free to do whatever they wanted.

"I should be," Y/N said, noticing the five exiting the door to the practice room. Notably, they all were kinda in their own worlds.

"Bye Y/N-chan!" Ako said, as they left. The only one to have noticed the two standing at the counter.

"So Y/N, would you like to go to Hazawa cafe with me?" Saya blushed, and Y/N was hesitant.

"You mean, like a date, or..." Y/N trailed off. Saya blushed madly, but that wasn't what she meant.

"I-I- no. Tsugumi is going to be there, and maybe her bandmates." Saya said, still blushing madly.

"I'm guessing Tsugumi is apart of a band that we are looking for?" Y/N questioned, and Saya nodded. Then both of them left for Hazawa Cafe.

At the cafe, Y/N noticed Eve, and a brown haired girl waiting a table with four other girls. It seemed like the cafe only had those girls in there.

"Welcome to Hazawa Cafe, I am Tsugumi, your waitress for the evening." Tsugumi said, and noticed Y/N looking at the table of girls.

"Are you interested in meeting Afterglow?" Tsugumi asked and Y/N nodded. Tsugumi let Y/N and Saya towards the group.

"Oh, hello." A girl said with a shy voice. Her hair was dark, with a red stripe down the middle of it. She seemed like she was self-centered, but hopefully that wasn't the case.

"I'm Ran Mitake, the vocalist and back up guitar for Afterglow." The girl said, noticing that Y/N was for the band.

"I'm Himari Uehara, and I am the bassist for Afterglow. I am also everyone's leader." A cute girl with pink hair said, heck they were all cute.

"Moca Aoba, I play guitar for the band. Ran-chan, you seem pretty focused on this boy here~" A girl with silver hair said, it was short. Ran blushed hard after Moca called her out.

"I'm Tomoe Udagawa, the drummer for the band." A girl with scarlet hair said, and Y/N immediately asked,

"Do you have a sister named Ako?"

"Yes! I see you have met Roselia then." Tomoe replied with a smile.

"I'm the keyboardist for the band." Tsugumi said, holding a tray of drinks with ease.

"I was wondering if you all were interested to play at a girl's band live. It's at the livehouse CiRCLE." Y/N explained, and it perked up Ran's attention.

"I would love to do that. To show everyone what Afterglow can do!" Ran said, with a small smile.

"Alright then, let's have extra practice!" Himari smiled, and the whole table was excited.

And the last band for Y/N to meet is:

Hello! Happy World