🌼2K Reader Special: Arisa Ichigaya🌼

The book will reach 2K whenever I'm done writing this so... let's do this.

***

"Arisa, are you honestly ready for this?" Kasumi said, looking at the brunette.

"I mean, I'm not ready to spend the day in the same garden with a dolt." Arisa said, her nose flaring. This special date is going to be quite a nightmarish thing.

"Come on, Y/N will pick a flower that will be special and match your personality. They did that for me, and that flower was beautiful. The flower resembled a star." Kasumi's eyes began to twinkle remembering the events that happened on that special day.

"Maybe they will pick the wrong flower. This just seems super ridiculous." Arisa sighed, and heard a knock on her door.

"Wish me luck, Kasumi." The brunette said, leaving Kasumi in the basement strumming away on her guitar.

"Hey Arisa, are you ready to go?" Y/N asked, and Arisa nodded. She did wonder what was going to happen on this 'date'.

They walked down the street, towards the vast garden. While walking, the two saw various couples entering and exiting the garden which gave Arisa a look of disgust.

"I'm guessing this garden is still a pretty popular attraction since it was first opened and planted." Arisa said, noticing Y/N was looking at the array of flowers in front of them.

"Indeed, but I'm guessing they are tending to overlook this particular flower." Y/N said, bending down and touching the petals of a fiery red flower.

"What flower is that one?" Arisa asked, doing the same thing as Y/N.

"This fiery flower is called, "Amaryllis." The flower glows are very radiant red, and in the sunlight, the flower is respectfully breath taking. It's radiance burns brighter than the stars up in the sky being radiated by the sun's ultraviolet light." Y/N looked up at Arisa and smiled.

"I'm guessing this is the flower you think about when you are with me." Arisa suggested, and Y/N's smile grew wider.

"Yes, Arisa. You are like the amaryllis that shines brightly below us." Y/N said, wrapping their arms around her.

"You know, I actually enjoy this.."

***

Thank you all for 2K reads!

For 3K reads Tae Hanazono is next!

I hope you all are enjoying this story as much as I am!

Now, on to Chapter 19!