Chapter 27: Starry Night Date

Kasumi!!

***

In the frivolous night, two lovers are destined to become intertwined as those lovers take a look at the stars.

One of those lovers was destined to be Kasumi, as her fate with the stars came certain the first night she had saw them with Asuka. Y/N might be the next person for her to see the stars with, or possibly someone else?

***

"Kasumi, why are you clingy today?!" Arisa shoved Kasumi away from her for the sixth time that day.

"I don't really know why.." Kasumi said, while pouting.

"It's really odd behavior for you. I mean, is there something up or are you just really excited for this Stargazing Festival?" Arisa questioned, moving her keyboard towards her.

"That's right, tonight is the night where I can finally see the most wonderful stars shining bright." Kasumi said, noting that she never had really asked anyone to go with her.

"Do you think that Y/N has someone to go with?" Arisa questioned again, hopefully not challenging Kasumi's brain.

"I don't know. They seem like everyone likes them, so I never really thought about that." Kasumi said, standing up.

"You'd probably want to run to CiRCLE and ask them. That's the only way to be certain." Arisa said, and Kasumi started to run towards the livehouse.

Upon arrival, Kasumi noticed Y/N speaking to Rei. She decided to take up her courage and step inside the livehouse.

"Hey Kasumi, what's wrong? Usually I see you happy, but you seem a little discouraged.." Y/N said, and Kasumi perked up a bit.

"Y/N, are you available to accompany me to the Stargazing Festival tonight? I know that it is super late to ask someone, but it's worth a shot." Kasumi said, and Y/N smiled that signature smile.

"I'm available. I'll go with you to the Stargazing Festival." Y/N smiled.

That night, the two went to the festival and had a wonderful time.

***

Next time: Eve!

Happy Reading!