Chapter 13: Michelle's Date

Will be written today, then anatomy notes time!

***

"Michelle, there you are!" Kokoro smiled, seeing the pink bear costume handing out fliers to pedestrians.

Misaki was panting heavily inside, because the mascot costume was hot. Well, the suits did put this super sweet cooler in the mascot, but she didn't want to use it.

"Hey Kokoro!" She said, using the voice given to Michelle, which Kokoro smiles.

"You're always smiling!" Kokoro smiles back, and then does a few cartwheels. Misaki sighed, and smiled as well before returning to handing out fliers.

Misaki was hoping for Kokoro's return, since that usually happens, but then she didn't. That was very odd.

After a grueling shift, Misaki was able to take off Michelle's outfit, and get some fresh air. The three idiots apparently were goofing around, so she wasn't planning to see them.

"Misaki-chan, how are you feeling?" A familiar blue haired girl said, staring at her.

"Hey Kanon, how's it going?" Misaki asked, and smiled.

"It's going good. I noticed whenever Y/N came to meet us, you had some fun when they were here. Do you want to go see them?" Kanon asked, being the reliable friend.

"I do, but everytime I go and see them, another girl swoops in. Kokoro has went as well, so I don't want to bother them." Misaki sighed, and saw Y/N. It had seemed like nobody had been around them.

"Now Misaki, here is your chance, fueee!" Kanon said, and walked off into the distance, most likely getting lost.

"Hey Y/N, it seems like you're alone right now." Stupid. Misaki thought the minute the last words came out of her mouth.

"Yes.. it's quite lonely." Y/N replied, noticing that Misaki started to follow them a little bit.

"Maybe we could go somewhere together." She suggested, but didn't know where to go. The Aquarium was closed by now, and dimly lit streetlights littered the streets.

"Why don't we go there?" Y/N said, pointing to an oddly shaped building. The building seemed to be a restaurant that was unique.

"That seems like a good idea," Misaki said, and they both headed into the building. The interior was similar to the fast food restaurant that Kanon worked at, but this place served exquisite dishes.

"You can get what you want to." Y/N said, as a server seated them. Misaki ordered a lemon tea, and her meal was a japanese style tempura with chicken.

Y/N ordered their favorite meal. Once the food and drinks had arrived, they both ate slowly.

"So Misaki, is there anything that you would like to tell me?" Y/N asked, remembering the conversation that Misaki and Kanon were having.

"What do you mean?" Misaki asked, a blush forming on her face.

"Whenever I met Hello! Happy World, there was one person that stood out, and was reasonable. Sure, Kanon isn't ditzy, but she's kinda shy." Y/N said, and Misaki showed a slight smile. Come on, tell them.

"You were my favorite person to meet then.." Misaki blurted out, and her blush became deeper.

"That's what I wanted to hear." Y/N said, and leaned forward. Misaki leaned forward as well, and they kissed in the dim lighting of the restaurant.

Once the kiss was over, Misaki whispered, "I know you have a lot of girls to be with, but I hope you consider me."

Choices:

Go on a Date! (Bassist Edition!)

Rimi Ushigome

Himari Uehara

Chisato Shirasagi

Hagumi Kitzawa

Or

Girls Band Party Live!