Chapter 23: Recital Date

It's Rinko :D

***

"...Ako, there's something... that I need to tell you..." Rinko said, looking at her purple-haired friend happily. Rehearsal for Roselia had went well, and the girls went to the café for a small meal to celebrate.

"What's up, RinRin?" Ako said, placing a spoon into her ice cream, and placing some ice cream in her mouth.

"...I think... Y/N likes... me.." Rinko said, her face blossoming into a vibrant blush. She was so embarrassed by this.

"They do seem like they are a great catch.." Ako admitted, her cheese blossomed into a vibrant blush as well.

"...Maybe Y/N wants to be with all of us... figuring who's the best.... for them.." Rinko concluded, noticing a flyer for a piano recital held at one of the nearby concert halls.

"Are you thinking about doing something with Y/N? To try and figure out if you might be the person that they actually want to be with?" Ako said, noticing Rinko's eye's drifting towards the flier.

"....Yes.. that's exactly what I'm going to do.." Rinko said, while getting up to go back into CiRCLE where Y/N was getting ready to leave.

When Rinko walked into the livehouse, their eye's briefly met with pleasure.

"Hello Rinko, how can I help you?" Y/N asked, looking at her.

"...Would you like... to go with me.... to the recital... tonight...?" Rinko asked, and Y/N's eye's lit up with delight.

"Yes." Y/N said, and exited the livehouse with Rinko in tow. The concert hall was across the plaza, which was really far from the livehouse. Rinko's hand latched on to Y/N's hand so eagerly as they walked towards the hall.

As the two arrived, they took their seats, and waited for the recital to start. A women, who looked similar to Rinko, went on stage and walked over towards her piano. She played a beautiful melody that resonated throughout the concert hall.

The same melody that brought forth a ringing bloom to Y/N and Rinko's heart. The two looked at each other and kissed each other passionately. As they pulled back, Y/N wrapped their arm around Rinko, as she began to blush vibrantly.

"This was a wonderful night... that I don't want to end.."

***

Go on a Date! (Bassist Edition!)

Rimi Ushigome

Hagumi Kitazawa