Chapter 11: A Serious Date

I flipped a coin for this to happen. I can do this. Yes.

***

"Hina, how did that day go with Y/N?" Sayo asked, getting insight from Ako and Rinko from that day at Toconut Park.

"Onee-chan, how did you know that I spent a whole day with them?" Hina asked, the longer tealette scoffed.

"Family knows everything about family, anyways, how did it go?" Sayo asked, looking at her.

"It was magical, and Y/N is wonderful. Why are you asking me?" Hina asked, her curious side being brought out.

"I kinda want to go on a date with them.." Sayo blushed, her cheeks warming up at the thought of Y/N.

"Oh okay, that's going to be boppin' for you!" Hina said with a smile, and Sayo left to head for CiRCLE.

"You know, I love Y/N too, Onee-chan.." Hina said, with a sigh.

Sayo saw Y/N coming home from CiRCLE's cafe, and she went over to them.

"Well, hello there Y/N..." She began, Y/N smiling at her. She felt her face growing warm.

"Hello Sayo, is there anything wrong?" Y/N said, noticing her face.

"I'm fine Y/N. Do you know how to play guitar?" Sayo asked, and Y/N nodded.

Y/N was skilled with almost all of the instruments, since they were raised in the arts of music and culinary arts.

"Yes, are you having problems with your guitar? Performance issues?" Y/N asked, looking at the tealette.

"I'm having trouble finding my sound." She admitted, as she started to play her guitar.

Y/N smiled as they listened to Sayo's supposed dull sound. It was beautiful.

"Sayo, were you just saying that so you could play for me..?" Y/N asked, looking at her.

"Yes..." Sayo blushed, and wrapped her arms around Y/N.

They sat there, holding the embrace happily. Then, the night came, and the two went home separately.

"How does one juggle this many girls!?"

Choices;

Go on a Date! (Vocalist Edition)

Kasumi Toyama

Ran Mitake

Aya Maruyama

Yukina Minato

Or

Girls Band Party Live!