🎄Our Christmas Party!🎄

A Christmas special was made..

***

"Are you ready, Y/N?" Kasumi said, waking up to the crisp clear snow that was falling.

"We are going to have an amazing Christmas party this year!" Tae said, as she saw the snow falling onto the ground.

Poppin'Party had a sleepover with Y/N, on Christmas Eve. The girls went and planned a Christmas Party for all of the surrounding bands. However, there were some problems that kept on arising. They were unsure where this partcular was going to be held, and if the other's were going to bring any snacks or gifts for the tree.

"Let's go ahead and tackle the issues at hand." Arisa sighed, as she was about to handle the band's affairs again. Y/N went over to Arisa to try and lighten up her mood, since it was evident that she needed some help.

"I'll call Marina and see if we can have the party at CiRCLE. The space is big enough for all twenty five of us, and then we can get the bands to bring their own things if they want to." Y/N said, picking up their cell to call Marina.

". . . Y/N, is there anything you need?" Marina said, her voice sounded a bit stern. She was stressed from the overflow of the holiday season.

". .I was wondering if we can use your event hall tonight, so we can hold a Christmas Party.. We will make sure everything is set up, as well as cleaned up, so don't worry yourself with that. We just need permission to use the space." Y/N asked, looking over at Arisa who seemed terrified if this didn't go right.

"You can use the space as long as you take care of everything. There is a lot going on at CiRCLE, but I can reassure you that the space will be extremely private." Marina said, and the phone call dropped.

"We are able to use the space at CiRCLE. We'll just need to get ahold of the bands in order to make this happen." Y/N said to Arisa, who was in direct contact of each vocalist.

All of the bands had agreed to take part in the festive setup.

***

"Merry Christmas everyone!!! Let's hope that this holiday is as amazing as you are!!" Kasumi cheered, and declared the Christmas Party to start.

Everyone cheered as they started to get snacks as well as exchange gifts with one another. Though, everyone seemed a bit bashful towards Y/N.

"I feel as if everyone is being pretty shy around me, I wonder why." Y/N mentioned to Chisato, as she was one of the few members who spoke to them.

"A suprise is going to happen, but they aren't sure when to make it happen." Chisato said, as she looked over. Aya and Kaoru motioned the two of them over at the snack table.

"Hello there, my little kitten~. It seems like the show is about to begin." Kaoru smiled, and did a theatric pose.

"Indeed Y/N, Kokoro, Kanon, and Rinko are looking to open those curtains any minute now. I wonder if it's a special suprise for you." Aya smiled, and sure enough she was right.

After the curtain was open, it revealed a wonderful scene. A wonderful christmas tree that was filled to the brim with gifts, but there was a giant one. Yukina, Lisa, Ako, Eve, and Maya had begun to distribute the gifts among the girls.

"Y/N come here, this giant one is from all of us." Eve said, gestering them to look at the gift.

Y/N opened the gift slowly, and revealed a snowglobe of CiRCLE. Y/N was skeptical as to why the girls had gotten the snowglobe, but it seemed to be special to all of them.

"This gift is a momento of where you first met us. If we didn't meet here, then there would be no way for us to meet at all. Fate had other plans, and we are very glad to have met someone as curageous as you." Ran said, gestering to the snowglobe.

"We also fell in love with you upon meeting you the first time, and were blessed to get this oppurtunity. Thank you, Y/N, for keeping us together even when were down or lonely. Merry Christmas."

"Thank you so much!" Y/N said with a smile.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

***

This may of not been some of my best work, but I'm honestly trying here.

It's been a few years since I've updated anything, so I'm a little bit rusty. I'll have to go back and reread some of this to help me get my groove back as well as read fanfiction from others.

I love you all, and thank you for supporting me through this time of absense.

Now, without further adieu.

There will be more to come! :)