Chapter 15: We Love Jellyfish!

Y'all, thank you. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.

***

"Today seems like a lovely day to take a trip to the Aquarium, don't you think?" Rei said with a smile.

"Well, why do you suppose I do that?" Y/N shrugged, and looked up at Rei who was organizing posters of the girls.

"It seems like you don't understand. I've heard a small rumor about one of the drummers having a crush on you." Rei smirked, and two posters fell on the ground. One of the posters was of Kanon, and the other was of Maya.

These must be who I should guess, but picking just one is quite difficult. Maya is a very technical person, but Kanon is really shy.

"Which one of these two could it be?" Y/N muttered, and picked up the Kanon poster first. Eyeing the photo closely, Y/N noticed that Kanon was wearing a shirt with a jellyfish imprinted on it.

"Hmm, what was that?" Rei smirked again, picking up the two posters that had fallen.

"It's Kanon, isn't it?" Y/N said, staring at the poster. Kanon looked so happy in the picture, without a piece of hair out of place. It was like the poster was telling them something.

"Wow, you were able to figure that out quickly. I applaud you." Rei said, beginning to clap.

"Halt your applause, she's literally wearing a jellyfish t-shirt." Y/N said, while holding a hand out.

"Fine, well your 'girlfriend' is walking into the building as we speak." Rei smiled as Kanon walked in. Hoping to gather her courage to ask Y/N on a date at the Aquarium.

Y/N was flushed, and they were slightly embarrassed. Kanon wasn't prepared for this situation, but she was ready.

"Hello... Y/N.." her light voice spoke, slightly shaking from the anxiety consuming her.

"Hello Kanon, what's up?" Y/N said, looking at her as their skin was coming back to normal.

Just a simple 'What's up?' is all you could come up with. You know what's up, but yet you could only say that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"I was... wondering... if you would like to... go to the aquarium... with me?" Kanon managed to say, looking at Y/N sincerely.

"I would love to, Kanon." Y/N smiled, and stepped out from being CiRCLE's counter. Walking away from the counter, they walked hand-in-hand towards the Aquarium.

"I knew those two were perfect for each other..." Rei cooed, and continued to work silently.

***

At the aquarium, the two found themselves in a swarm of pedestrians.

"Will we... be alright... fueee..." Kanon said, strengthening her grip on Y/N's hand.

"Yes Kanon, in fact, the jellyfish exhibit is fairly dispersed among the people around us. There shouldn't be very many of them." Y/N reasurred her, by guiding her towards the jellyfish exhibit.

There was a lot of jellyfish of different variations in the tanks. Which was honestly super exciting.

"Wow... look at all of them swim!" Kanon said with a smile. This was the first time she spoke with confidence for the day.

Y/N smiled, and turned to the light blue haired girl. She smiled back, and then gathered all of her courage by leaning forward.

Y/N accepted this by kissing her, taking their arms and wrapping them around her. She responded by doing the same thing, leaving them eveloped among themselves.

As Y/N leaned back, Kanon broke the kiss just so they could breathe. Their breathing was syncopated, and both of their hearts beating rapidly.

"I know... you haven't.. made any type of decision... but..." Kanon began, trying to catch her breath.

"What?" Y/N asked, and smiled.

"I hope you can... consider me..." She finished, looking at them with the signature look of sincerity.

***

Choices:

Go on a Date! (Guitarist Edition)

Tae Hanazono

Moca Aoba

Kaoru Seta

Or Girls Band Party Live!

Also, there's something else that I need to announce because you all are super generous.

I was waiting for the moment that Kanon would be picked, and I'm glad that it was at this time.

Because. . .

This chapter is dedicated to FantasyWriter241 because Kanon is special to them, and to me as well. Happy Early three months anniversary!❤❤

Thank you all, and enjoy!