Chapter 6: A Boppin' Date

Currently it's 12AM, and I'm probably going to finish this later today.

Now it's 11AM, and I'm willing to finish this.

***

"Onee-chan would probably be mad at me if I did something as interesting as going on a date with Y/N." Hina said, as she sat up on her bed. Pastel*Palettes have been practicing hard for the girls band live, and the agency let them have a day off today.

Hina decided that it would be a great idea to head to CiRCLE to see if Y/N was done with their work for the day.

As she was leaving, Sayo heard some movement toward her room. She shrugged, and watched Hina leave, her footsteps quite as a mouse.

"Ah, finally, the sweet smelling air!" She said, as she made it to CiRCLE. The sakura blossoms that spread around her made it seem like it was going to be romantic.

As she made it to CiRCLE, she noticed Y/N speaking to Kasumi, before Kasumi left.

"Hey, Y/N!" Hina called from the cafe, and that seemed to get Y/N's attention.

"Hey Hina! What brings you here?" Y/N asked, looking at her with a careful smile. Knowing what Saya did while they met Afterglow, they were hoping that this wasn't the case.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Toconut Park with me. I know it's spring, but it seems quite warm.." Hina said, looking at Y/N with a smile.

"I will go with you!" Y/N said, and pulled out their bathing suit.

(For girls: (f/c/t) (f/c/b) or favorite color two piece)

(For males: (f/c/t) or favorite color trunks.)

Hina smiled, and they both walked into Toconut Park. Hina managed to score some tickets the day before on one of her individual projects, but she didn't know who to spend it with.

As they arrived, they both changed into their bathing suits, and then went through the security.

"So what is it that you would like to do first?" Hina asked Y/N, and Y/N pointed to the raft ride right next to them. It seemed like it was going to be an enjoyable ride.

"Alright then! Let's go!" Hina smiled, and they were able to get on the ride pretty quickly. When they first got on the ride, it had seemed enjoyable, but then..

"Y/N, do you know what's going to come next?" Hina said, with a worried look. Y/N knew about the sharp turns and the final steep drop, which is why they pulled Hina into a hug.

"Don't worry, Hina. I'm here." Y/N said to relieve her, and held her tightly as they went through the turns and the steep drop.

After that ride, the two went on many other rides since not very many people went to the park. At night, however, something amazing happened.

The stars were twinkling above them, as they chose a seafood restaurant to eat at. Hina choose a lobster dish, and Y/N choose (F/M) at the restaurant.

"How did you like your meal, Hina?" Y/N asked, noticing Hina's plate was wiped clean.

"It was boppin', and they even let me have a side of fries!" Hina smiled, and they looked at each other.

After cleaning up the table, the two walked hand-in-hand down to the night show that was being performed there. Instead of watching the show, the two looked into each other's eyes and kissed amongst the moonlight. It was a date for them to remember.

"I'd better make sure the other girls don't know about this..." Y/N whispered, and Hina understood.

Alright guys, you've got two more choices!

Go on a Date (Vocalists Style)

Kasumi Toyama

Ran Mitake

Aya Maruyama

Yukina Minato

Kokoro Tsurumaki

Or

Prepare for the girl's live!

(Note: if you choose this option, the girl's live will immediately follow, and special band stories will be unlocked)

Also, I'd like to say: thank you for 200+ reads! You all are amazing, and I appreciate that!