Chapter 5: Happy! Lucky! Smile! Yay!

And now, school is getting the best of me..

***

"There is someone that I want you to meet, Y/N." Marina said, as Y/N was putting up some boxes of equipment. Cleaning after four girl bands was a hassle, but it was soon to be five.

"Who do you want me to meet, Marina?" Y/N asked, looking at her with a small smile. A girl with purple hair walked into the live house.

"How are you doing, my dear kitten?" She asked, Marina, who was trying to get Y/N to meet this girl with auburn hair. I guess, she'll have to wait.

"I am doing good?" Y/N questioned, the tall drama queen, chuckled.

"How fleeting~" She cooed, and then a girl with brown hair walked in.

"Kaoru, please don't harass them." She said, turning to the tall purple girl, and then she turned to Y/N.

"Hello, I'm Misaki Okusawa, and I'm the DJ of Hello! Happy World. The girl right here is Kaoru Seta, which is the guitarist of Hello! Happy World!" Misaki explained, and three more girls came in.

"...I'm sorry...I got lost. .fueee~" A light blue haired girl said, her face filled with embarrassment.

"Oh! You're new! Hello, I'm Kokoro Tsurumaki, and I'm the vocalist of Hello! Happy World! Our goal is to make the world smile!" A blonde cheerful girl said, causing Y/N to smile.

"I'm Hagumi Kitazawa, and I am the bassist of Hello! Happy World! I also help out at my family's meat shop as well!" A cheerful orange haired girl said, and smiled to match Y/N's.

"..and I'm Kanon Matsubara... the drummer of Hello! Happy World!" The light blue haired girl said with a small smile, but she was still embarrassed.

"I'm Y/N, and I would like to tell you about a girl's band live at CiRCLE. We are hoping that you and your band would want to come." Y/N said, and Kokoro smiled.

"Yes! We can do it! Also, where's Michelle?" Kokoro questioned, and four of the members left CiRCLE in a dash. Misaki stayed behind.

"There goes Kokoro to find me. I'll take a flyer to see the times, but since Kokoro wants us to perform, I'll make that happen." Misaki said, leaving CiRCLE.

"So Marina, who did you want me to meet?" Y/N asked, and a girl with auburn hair appeared.

"My name is Rei Shinara, and I look forward to working with you." The girl said with a smile. She had a petite figure, auburn hair, blue eyes, and she seemed like a good person to work with.

"This is our new staff member, to help you with the workload." Marina said, and dashed away into a storage closet. A lot was needed in order to prepare for this.

(In case you're wondering, Rei Shinara is from my original story "Starry Nights", and I'm debating whether or not I'm going to add her condition.)

So now what should we do?

Go on a Date (Guitarist Edition)

Tae Hanazono

Moca Aoba

Sayo Hikawa

Kaoru Seta

Hina Hikawa

Or...

Prepare for CiRCLE's live event

Put your answer in the comments!