Chapter 8: A Bonsai Date

A lot of you like Arisa, eh?

***

Scurrying home with Kasumi clinging to her shoulders, Arisa was destined to be welcomed by her bonsai trees. Instead she saw Y/N walking down the street, which made her giggle.

"Arisa, why are you giggling?" Kasumi asked, the tsudere becoming red.

"I was not giggling." She said, her blush becoming an even darker red. Frustrated, she went into her building.

"Kasumi, is Arisa okay?" Y/N asked, and Kasumi went over to you.

"She's going to be in her bonsai room for awhile. That helps her cool off, but I think she wouldn't mind if you joined her." Kasumi explained, and trotted off to Yamabuki Bakery.

Should I go in there? Y/N thought as they went towards the door, slowly placing a small grip onto the handle. The handle made a small noise as Y/N opened the door without startling Arisa.

Arisa was invested into her bonsai, by producing the slightest cuts to make them look perfect.

"I hope I'm not bothering you.." Y/N carefully said, Arisa looking up at them.

"You aren't bothering me. In fact, would you like to help me with this?" Arisa asked Y/N while handing them spare supplies. It was now time to show Y/N the caliber of skill she had already known.

She took her clippers and showed the correct angle for them to be at. She then used that mechanics to cut the trees in such precision.

Y/N tried at first to replicate Arisa's precision, but they kinda failed by a small margin. Arisa laughed a little bit, and was able to fix the cut.

"Arisa, would you like to go somewhere with me after this?" Y/N asked, and Arisa nodded. It was kinda weird for her to feel a different way about a person, much like it was for Y/N to have mixed feelings for 25 girls.

"Sure.. where are we going?" She asked, most likely not wanting any of her bandmates to know that she was going on a date. That would be torture for her.

"We are going to my place, which you won't have to worry about your bandmates. My place is located outside of Tokyo, but just a few meters." Y/N reasurred her, and she accepted it.

The two of them walked beyond the streets of Tokyo, and found the abode that Y/N was staying in. The house was pretty nice, it had (f/c) wallpaper, and furniture littered the abode.

As the two walked inside, Arisa noticed the chef's kitchen. She then came to the conclusion that Y/N was a chef, but a mid famous one.

"Bon appetite!" Y/N said, in an Italian accent, and handed a plate of food to Arisa.

"Itakidamasu!" Arisa said, and ate some of the food that was on the plate.

"You might be wondering why I have this chef's kitchen. Well, my family dwells in cooking in different cuisines." Y/N said, and dug into his plate. Arisa smiled, and put her plate into the sink once it was finished.

"That was delicious!" Arisa said, looking at Y/N. Y/N leaned forward, and kissed Arisa. The two pulled back immediately, and Arisa was blushing hard.

"I'll never tell." Y/N spoke, and then they went to go walk Arisa home.

You have two choices

Go on a Date (Bassist Edition)

Rimi Ushigome

Himari Uehara

Chisato Shirasagi

Lisa Imai

Hagumi Kitazawa

Or

Prepare for the live event