🌼3K Reader Special: Tae Hanazono🌼

A special date with Tae...

***

Rummaging through the meadow, Tae didn't know what to think. She wanted to be with Y/N so badly, but she had her rabbit priorities.

"Come on everyone, we need to get you guys back home!" Tae called, sprinting to catch the rabbits that had escaped from her backyard.

After all of the rabbits were put back into the backyard, Tae went inside to change into something more suitable to the weather. She managed to find a yellow sundress, which was also suitable for the setting for which she was about to head to.

Meanwhile, Y/N waited for Tae along the fence, since they weren't sure which part of the flower garden to go with her to. The sunflowers seemed really pretty, but the tulips were even better.

"Let's go!" Y/N said, noticing Tae in her wonderful sundress, directed her towards the pathway towards the sunflowers.

"These flowers look so lovely!" Tae said, admiring the sunflowers, that were similar to the ones imprinted onto her dress.

"They are super beautiful, like you.." Y/N said while looking at her. They enjoyed being around her, as she was the ray of sunshine for Poppin'Party.

Tae picked up one of the flowers, while gently plucking it from the stem, and then smelled the aroma that came from the flower.

"Thank you for letting go with you to the garden.." Tae said shyly, and planted a kiss on Y/N's cheek.

"You're welcome.."

***

Rimi is next!