Chapter 2: Fluffy Pastels

So I'm sitting here, very emotional, and I think to myself "I should update this."

***

"Y/N-san, we've located one of the bands!" Kasumi says storming into CiRCLE while Y/N was preparing for the event.

"Alright Kasumi, do you think we should go and see if they want to join the live?" Y/N asks, and Kasumi nods. She then energetically goes and gets Arisa, who's definitely annoyed.

"Kasumi?!? Let's just go already," The keyboardist said, pulling her by the hair. Soon, they were going to go to the Talent Agency where Pastel*Palettes were having practice together.

At the agency, the staff had to confront them since they really didn't have an appointment, but they let them see the band anyways.

As the group walked in, they saw a girl in a puffy pink stage costume.

"Hello! I'm Aya Maruyama, the puffy, pink, vocalist for Pastel*Palettes!" Aya said with a signature pose, it had seemed like she had been practicing this for an eternity.

Then, a blonde haired girl appeared, holding a yellow bass guitar, and her appearance was similar to Aya's.

"I'm Chisato Shirasagi, and I am the bassist for Pastel*Palettes. I also help manage the band's activities, but the staff ultimately decide that." She said, holding out her hand. Y/N shook her hand, but didn't say who they were.

This time, a blue-haired girl appeared with a blue guitar. She was matching Chisato, and Aya, so that means all of them were going to be matching, but with different colors.

"I'm not exactly sure how people do these boppin' introductions, but I'm Hina Hikawa, the guitar player for this band." Hina said with an awkward smile, but that was fine.

Then, two more girls came out of this room. One was holding a keytar, and the other was holding a pair of drumsticks.

The one with a keytar said, "I'm Eve Wakamiya, and I'm the keyboardist for the band. If I'm not here, then I'm studying the importance of the bushido!" Eve said, with a face that matched a Samurai. The other girl next to her, finally was able to speak.

"I'm Maya Yamata, and I am the drummer of the band. I also deal with technical work, but only for sound machines, sound boards, etc.." She said with a smile, and then it was our turn.

"Hi, I'm Kasumi Toyama, and I'm here with Arisa Ichigaya and Y/N to ask you all a question. Actually, Y/N knows the majority of the details." Kasumi said, and turned the spotlight to you.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to perform live at CiRCLE? CiRCLE is hosting a girl's band live, and we really need your support!" Y/N said, and Aya smiled.

"I would love to perform for you but-" Aya's eyes began to fill with tears.

"-I don't know if we can." She finished, her bandmates surrounding her. Chisato escaped the room, and talked to the staff. Within a few minutes of negotiating the group would be able to perform.

"Two groups down, three more to go!" Y/N said in their mind.

What band shall Y/N meet next?

Afterglow

Roselia

Or

Hello! Happy World

You decide Y/N's fate.