Chapter 25: Taiko Date

Tomoe

***

"Sis! Are you prepared for tonight's Taiko festival?" Ako said, looking at her scarlet haired sister.

"Of course! I've been waiting for this moment all year!" Tomoe smiled, and looked outside. She noticed the area around her being decorated for the event.

She also began to notice that Y/N was there, helping make sure that the festival was decorated and the time was proper.

"Ako, do you want to go and help those people set up with me?" Tomoe asked, and Ako nodded. It was the first time in awhile that Ako actually had some sort of free time due to Yukina letting her go solo for today's practice. Yukina let her go and see the festival.

"Sure sis!" Ako said, and they both ventured outside to go and help with the festival.

After hours of putting up decorations and training, Tomoe was really prepared for this occasion.

"Thank you so much for your help! Tomoe, you should be getting ready for the Taiko part of the festival alongside Kasumi and Kokoro." Y/N said, looking at the scarlet haired drummer.

"Actually there was a question that I wanted to ask you if you don't mind.." Tomoe said, looking at Y/N.

"Ask away." Y/N said, never backing away from any prominent question.

"Would you like to enjoy the festivities with me after the performance?" Tomoe asked, looking at them.

Y/N nodded, and directed her towards the tent that Kokoro and Kasumi were waiting on.

"Tomoe! Let's show everyone what we can do with the power of smiles!" Kokoro said as Tomoe walked in.

"Yay! Now we can make this performance a stellar one!" Kasumi said, and the girls prepared to give the audience what they wanted.

After the performance, Tomoe and Y/N spent time under the stars as they held hands. They went and had the most fun as they played games. Prizes were won.

"Thanks for being with me!" Tomoe said, and Y/N smiled.

"You're welcome!" They said, and walked Tomoe home.

***

Do to COVID-19 precautions, I have been in my house and working at the restaurant I am employed at. Doing so, my hours have been easily increased and the amount of homework has as well.

I will do my best in providing you guys with new content with this story, considering many of you could be out of a job or staying home to prevent the spread of the virus.

With that, the next date is Karou.

Hopefully I can get done with the chapters I have saved in my drafts and I'm so glad we've reached 6K.