🌻1K Reader Special: Kasumi Toyama🌻

Thank you all for 1K reads! This isn't cannon to the story, just a fun little date segments involving a garden. Each 1,000 readers we receive, another girl goes with you in the garden of love.

***

"Kasumi, wake up! You've got something very important to do!" Arisa said, waking up the sleeping girl.

"Hmm... whatever do you mean?" The sleepy girl replied, looking at the brunette.

"Remember the reservation you made? To go and see the new garden that Y/N wanted to go with you to?" Arisa was having trouble jogging Kasumi's memory.

"Oh yeah!" The sleepy girl said, jumping up with excitement. Magically her hair was straight, and all she needed to do was change.

"Wow, that was fast." Arisa said, seeing that Kasumi had changed so quickly.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now!" Kasumi said excitedly, and started to sprint towards the opening of the garden. She saw Y/N standing there, holding a hand out, and she slipped her hand into theirs.

Y/N smiled, intentionally planning this special occasion for Kasumi, since they new about a flower that would be perfect for her.

"Aren't you excited for this?" Y/N asked, while smiling happily. Kasumi smiled back, and was determined.

"Let's go and see if a star-shaped flower is in here!!" She bounced, and smiled. The aroma around them was pleasant.

"I'm pretty sure there will be!" Y/N said, and winked.

"Alright everyone, the garden is officially open!" The director, presumingly Ran's father, said turning to the crowd before him.

Kasumi held Y/N's hand, and sprinted through the garden in search for the star-shaped flower.

They managed to get through the entire garden in a matter of seconds, but Kasumi was bummed that she couldn't find the flower.

"Kasumi look! It's a cluster of Plentas!" Y/N said, pointing to the purple flowers.

"They look so much like stars!" Kasumi said, smiling happily.

"Plentas have a similar shape to a star, and I was hoping to see them before the sun went down." Y/N smiled, looking at the auburn glow of the sun.

"This is honestly amazing!" Kasumi smiled, and kissed Y/N.

They both had a happy time together.

***

Thank you all for 1,000+ reads!

This is just a small oneshot for all of you, and will go on to Arisa by 2,000 reads.

:)