Chapter 22: Pet Shelter Date

Yukina...

***

"Alright everyone, it's time for us to let the bands in for their regularly scheduled practices." Marina said, opening the door to the rehersal room.

"Wow, it looks so different in there.." Y/N said, looking into the room. A few months before, the room was littered with cords, boxes, and various stage equipment.

With a little help from Poppin'Party plus Maya Yamato, the rehersal studio looked more like a studio, and it was equipped with the essentials.

"Yep! The rehersal schedule has been sent out and each band will momentarily come at their scheduled times. The first band to come in is Roselia, since they needed more time." Marina said, and saw the girls walk in with their equipment.

"Would someone please show us where the recording studio is?" Ako asked, and Y/N lead the way for the devoted females.

"Right this way," Y/N said while opening the door. Yukina thanked them, and calmly shut the door.

"Alright ladies, let's set our equipment!" Yukina said, and the band members set up their equipment.

"Minato-san, what are we going to start with first?" Sayo asked, and Yukina was lost in thought.

"She might be like this all day." Lisa informed them, noticing Yukina's slight blush.

"Why is that Lisa-nee?" Ako asked, as to which Lisa's excitement grew.

"Yukina wants to ask Y/N out on a date after rehearsal, but she doesn't know where to go." Lisa informed them, as to which Yukina's blush grew brighter.

"She's spot on.. Anyways, the first song that we will run through today is 'Neo-Aspect'."

***

After rehearsal, the band members moved their equipment to it's own special place.

"Alright Yukina, have you decided on where you would like to go?" Lisa asked, noticing that Poppin'Party was almost about to be at the studio.

"Yeah, the pet shelter. So we can go and pet all of the kittens." Yukina said quietly, without letting the other members know about her obsession.

Yukina left the studio and went up to Y/N. "Hey, would you like to come to the pet shelter with me?" Yukina shyly asked, and Y/N nodded.

"I can go with you." Y/N said, gathering their belongings and walking towards the door with her.

"Rei, I'll be back for Hello! Happy World's session so you can have a break!" Y/N called, and then walked towards the pet shelter.

Various animals were there in pins so that anyone could pet them. The older animals were kept in cages, and treated with care by the employees.

Yukina steered Y/N to the pin that carried the kittens that were two months old, and picked one of them up. The kittens fur was so fluffy, and the kitty seemed to adapt to Yukina.

"That's a cute kitten!" Y/N said, staring at the kitten. Y/N then picked up a different kitten, and started to pet the animal gently.

"Kittens are amazingly gentle creatures." Yukina commented, switching to a different kitten. Soon all of the kittens were gradually going towards Yukina and Y/N.

"So is there a particular reason why you wanted to take me here?" Y/N asked.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that I liked you, and I also wanted to show you these adorable kittens." Yukina blushed, and Y/N wrapped their arms around her. Then Y/N sealed the date off with a kiss because Hello! Happy World's rehersal was about to start.

***

Go on a Date! (Keyboardist Edition!)

Eve Wakamiya

Rinko Shirokane

And another chapter in a row!