Chapter 19: Pastel Yellow Date

Ahh Chisato won by a landslide!

***

"Come on Aya, let's go!" Chisato said, running towards the entrance of the agency building.

"Chisato, why are you being so weird today?" Aya asked, Chisato stopping dead in her tracks.

"There is something special going to happen after we leave this agency. That is all I can say for now." Chisato said, hurrying towards the livehouse.

"That's odd, she's usually never in a rush like that. I mean, she's on a busy schedule, but it's never like that specifically." Aya wondered, and then went to meet up with Kanon, so they could about what's been going on.

At the livehouse, Y/N was cleaning up the rest of the decorations from the Halloween live show, when Chisato barged in. It was like she was on a rush for something.

"Y/N, can you please come here for a second? There's something that I want to ask you if you don't mind." Chisato said, waiting for Y/N to finish up and go over to her.

(So we aren't going to have Yandere Cheetos in this story...)

"Sure what's up?" Y/N asked the blond bassist, and she smiled.

"Would you like to come to the theater fair tonight at Hanoka Girl's Academy? I know I don't go there, but I was wondering if you'd want to come with me to support Kaoru." Chisato asked, looking at them. Y/N smiled, while nodding, signaling the afternoon being set for them.

"Alright so, we need to leave now. Kaoru is about to go on stage." Chisato said, and Y/N took her hand while rushing out of the livehouse.

The two sprinted towards the school, hand-in-hand. Upon arrival, Hina and Maya were able to get them into the school just in time for Kaoru's performance.

The two quickly took their seats, and continued to hold hands through the entire performance. At the end, Chisato kissed Y/N's cheek, and smiled.

"So what's the reason for us going to this theatrical event?" Y/N asked, placing a small kiss on Chisato's lips.

"To have some alone time with you, of course." Chisato smiled, and hugged Y/N. She was there for her childhood friend, but she also wanted to be with the person she loved.

***

Go on a Date! (Drummer Edition!)

Tomoe Udagawa

Maya Yamato

Ako Udagawa

Thank you all so much! I'll see you all soon!