Chapter 9: A Date Filled with Cookies!

So yes, I PM'd someone to break the tie, and flipped a coin. Consequently both had me with Lisa as the winner. Anyway, it's 10:38pm, and I just got done with Homecoming. I intend to finish this today.

***

"Yukina~" Lisa said, her silver haired friend looking at her seriously.

"I'm sorry, Lisa. With the live coming up, I won't be able to help you make cookies for the festivities." Yukina said, her eyes slumped to the ground. Being able to make cookies with Lisa is a very scarce thing, since she picks the ones to help her.

"Maybe I could go, and ask Y/N if they would want to make cookies with me." Lisa said, and turned over to Yukina before she could leave the house.

"Maybe that's a great idea!" Yukina said, escaping through the door to go and practice singing her powerful vocals. Lisa walked outside as well.

The air was thick, and muggy, since there was fog around her. She grabbed a makeshift mask, which was needed for this environment, and started her journey to CiRCLE.

The fog started to diminish as she was halfway there, and it was gone. The civilians around her were taking off their masks, and she had finally arrived at the familiar cafe.

There she found Y/N, who had been working it because Marina had almost everything prepared.

"Hello Lisa!" Y/N said happily, and then Lisa prompted the question.

"Hey Y/N, would you like to bake some cookies with me~☆?" Lisa asked, and Y/N nodded. It was their end of shift, and they managed to get finished quickly.

Afterwards, they went to Lisa's house to make the items in question. Lisa's kitchen was a standard baking kitchen, equipped with all of the fancy machinery.

"Alright, so I need to you to mix all of the dry ingredients really well." She said, and handed Y/N a spoon. Y/N managed to do that. Before adding the wet ingredients, Lisa poured in chocolate chips, and she took care of the mixing from there.

Afterwards, the two took spoonfuls of cookie dough, and placed them on the cookie sheets.

"That was fun, Y/N!" Lisa said, grabbing all of the dishes to clean up. Y/N smiled, and began to help her with that.

"Yeah, it really was.." Y/N said, and Lisa pulled them into a hug. Which then, transitioned into a kiss.

The two broke the kiss, and were left with silence. Well, besides the dishes being washed.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this..."

"Yeah, that's a good idea.."

Two Choices:

Go on a Date! (Drummer Edition)

Saya Yamabuki

Tomoe Udagawa

Maya Yamato

Ako Udagawa

Kanon Matsubara

Or

Proceed to the live shows!

I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda bad, but that's your preference.

I'll look forward to writing what is chosen!

(: