Chapter 24: A Date of Dither

Rimi!

***

"Kasumii... why are you doing that?!" Arisa said, looking at Kasumi who was applying makeup to Rimi.

"She asked me to do so.." Kasumi replied, and Arisa came and took the brush right out of her hand.

"You need to make sure she looks like a girl as well as a lady. Please don't let her go out there looking like a clown!" Arisa replied, and began placing eyeshadow on the shy bassist.

"Guys, it's not really that big of a deal... I just want to stand out more to Y/N.." Rimi admitted, and the two girls began to giggle.

"Looks like Rimi has a crush..." Arisa muttered, and continued to apply the makeup to Rimi.

***

At CiRCLE, Y/N was just waiting around for the bands to get ready for the live show.

The preparations had already been made, and there was still a few more slight adjustments that are needed, but those could only happen whenever the bands were ready.

"Y/N, are you almost finished with work?" Kasumi asked, as she walked in with Arisa and the newly formed Rimi.

"I am actually done, could you guys spare me a minute with Rimi?" Y/N asked, their eyes darting towards the beautiful girl. To Y/N, she was already beautiful before, but she never really showcased her beauty.

"Sure thing!" Kasumi said as she left with Arisa.

"What is it, Y/N?" Rimi asked, looking at them..

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me in a few minutes?" Y/N asked, and Rimi nodded.

***

At the restaurant, Y/N and Rimi ate high quality food, and played some games. (This isn't important to the story so that's why the description is poor.)

"Rimi, is there a reason why you began to wear makeup?" Y/N asked, eating their food.

"I wanted to catch your attention. I noticed that you had a lot of girls from the bands go with you to places, so I thought by wearing makeup would let you know I was interested.." Rimi said, her tone becoming slightly nervous.

"Rimi, you know that you don't need to wear makeup in order to catch my attention. You are beautiful with or without makeup." Y/N said, looking at her softly.

"You really think so!" Rimi smiled happily, and then kissed Y/N's cheek.

***

I know that I'm far behind but I'll catch up eventually..

Go on a Date! (Drummer Edition)

Tomoe Udagawa

Maya Yamato

*This is your final choice for a while*