Chapter 20: The Coolest Date

Ah yes, Ako was the winner.

***

"Tomoe, we are going to be late if we don't get going now!" Ako said, hurrying towards the door.

"I wonder why you're so enthusiastic about a game to the point where you wouldn't do this for school." Tomoe said, walking outside of the door.

"Honestly, I'm excited because it's with a certain special someone." Ako admitted, and blushed a little bit.

"Hmm... Rinko sure is special.." Tomoe muttered, and Ako looked away. She knew that about Rinko, but that wasn't the someone she was talking about.

***

At CiRCLE, Y/N was busy putting up multiple boxes on the shelves. The boxes contained various posters of the bands, which were to be put up when the announcement of the bands followed.

Rei was behind the counter, arranging albums in alphabetical order. The day was slow, but the two were working harder than ever.

"Alright everyone, the live show is happening at the end of summer. That is in two months, so Y/N, I need you to go around the plaza and put up the fliers tomorrow. Rei, I want you to help Y/N, but only stay close to this area. I'll be keeping an eye on you." Marina said, as she smiled. She was super excited for this.

Y/N nodded, and noticed a certain purple haired girl walked in. "Hey Y/N, are you ready?" Ako asked, and smiled. The online tournament was starting soon.

"Yes I am, so let us go onward to the Online Cafe," Y/N said, leading the way.

At the Online Cafe, the two sat at computers that were side by side, and began to start up Neo Fantasy Online.

"Alright Y/N, the goal for you is to help me achieve the magical Scythe." Ako said, and the two went on their adventure through the online rpg.

(As much as I want to go into detail on this quest, I won't. Maybe at the end of the book I'll add some deleted scenes.)

"Thank you so much!" Ako happily cheered when she had received the weapon.

Y/N smiled, and gave Ako a hug. They weren't sure if it was a good idea to kiss her, since she was young.

Ako responded to the hug, and then smiled.

***

Go on a Date! (Guitarist Edition)

Moca Aoba

Kaoru Seta

I have a headache, but I'm also working today wahooo...

Also peep the new cover and title!

Have a nice day everyone!!