Chapter 10: Pastry Date

Wow, Chapter 10 already!? Sweet

***

"Y/N, are you feeling alright?" Rei said, looking at Y/N at the counter. It had seemed like Y/N was feeling quite down for some reason.

"Actually, I'm kinda not alright.." Y/N said to Rei, who was fiddling with her hair.

"What's going on?" Rei asked Y/N.

"I'm seemingly having problems juggling the girls around. They've been asking me for one-on-one time with them, and usually marking it with a kiss. I'm just unsure how to keep the secrets from them.." Y/N explained, and noticed Saya walking by.

"Hello Saya, how can I help you?" Y/N said, as the percussionist walked into CiRCLE.

"I was wondering if you could help me bake some pastries for this event tonight. Lisa mentioned that you were good at baking as well, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask you." Saya said, looking at Y/N.

"Sure! I'll go and help you." Y/N said, leaving CiRCLE with Saya. Yamabuki Bakery was around the corner, and Saya's siblings went off to the park.

"So what exactly do we need?" Y/N asked Saya, who was looking at the counter. She pointed to everything that was needed: 200 Chocolate Cornets, 100 assorted buns, and 100 puffed pastries.

"This is for a birthday event for someone I love to cater for. I just didn't think that she was going to double her usual amount." Saya said, heading towards her family's kitchen, which was very efficient for the bakery.

"I see, I can work on the puffed pastries, since that's kinda the only item that I know how to make here. Everyone tends to do the same with those, so it shouldn't be that hard." Y/N said, as they started to make the puffed pastries. One by one, each pastry was looking really good.

"Alright then, I'll do the assorted buns, and we can make the chocolate cornets together!" Saya said, working on the buns.

Hours passed, and the two were finally able to start making the cornets.

Saya began to show Y/N how to make them, and Y/N was able to pick up on making them easily.

After the two were done, they laughed at the ones the didn't look very good, and tasted them. Each creation tasted divine, and they both smiled.

"Alright, let's go and get these ready for transport!" Saya said, placing each item in a careful array. The pastries were then shipped by Saya's father, who had just arrived in the nick of time.

"Today was fun, Y/N.." Saya smiled, and kissed Y/N's cheek.

"Yeah, it really was.."

Choices:

Go on a Date! (Guitarist Edition)

Tae Hanazono

Moca Aoba

Sayo Hikawa

Kaoru Seta

Or Girls Band Party Live!

Notice, Hina isn't a choice, and that's because you've already went on a date with her.

I'm going to let you all go on dates with all of the girls, and then have a part to where you vote for the top 10 girls. Afterwards, you go on dates with them, and then it gets chopped to five.

The same happens, but then it all comes down to one. (:

I'll eventually add the storyline as well as the fun chapters as well!