🦃A Poppin' Thanksgiving🦃

And with that, a Thanksgiving special was born..

***

"Welcome everyone!" Marina said, welcoming the bands into a decorated facility.

"It seems so welcoming in here.." Kasumi said, looking at the decorations that made the facility feel like home.

"Well, we needed a kitchen to prepare this Thanksgiving meal, and to house everyone as well. We are sorry if this doesn't seem as traditional to everyone." Rei explained, noticing some of the looks on some of the band members faces.

"That's fine. I'm just glad I get to spend the holiday with everyone!" Lisa said, giving a hug to almost everyone in the room.

"Lisaa! Why did you give me a hug?!" Arisa said, her cheeks glowing a bright shade of red.

"Everyone deserves these hugs!" Lisa proclaimed.

"Yeah everyone, let's give each other hugs!" Himari suggested, and the hug fest ended rather quickly.

"I wonder if anyone brought games for us to play while we are here.." Aya muttered, looking around the room.

"If it's games you want, then it's games you've got!" Ako said, rolling a cart of various board games with Rinko in tow.

Ako, Rinko, and Kokoro took the cart and began to lay the games on various tables. Hopefully everyone would take part in playing them.

"With the ways of the bushido, I will win with grace!" Eve said, heading towards a long table.

"How about we all join into a game?" Tsugumi suggested, and they nodded.

The girls managed to combine four decks of Uno cards in order to have a very long Uno game. Long enough that in the span of two games, the food was ready.

"Alright everyone, let's set the table!" Y/N said, bringing out the tablecloth.

Ran, Tae, Rimi, Sayo, and Hina set the silverware on the table while Chisato and Kaoru set the plates down.

Marina, Y/N, Rei, Maya, Hagumi, Saya, and Kanon did the plating for the feast. The group did their best to even out the first portion of the meal, since they didn't know who was going to go back for seconds.

As everyone was taking their seats, Marina said, "before you're able to take a bite, you need to say what you are thankful for this year."

"Alright, I'll go first. I am thankful for being able to see that concert to relive the moment of seeing that twinkling star shining in the night sky." Kasumi said, her fork diving into her food.

"I'm thankful for meeting friends that are very interesting." Hina smiled, looking towards the other members of PasuPare.

"I'm thankful for being able to get out of my shell by performing with Poppin'Party, otherwise I'll still be in my room strumming my bass, hiding my talents from the world." Rimi said, winking at Kasumi.

"I'm thankful for meeting friends that more realistic than rabbits." Tae said, and Saya kinda chuckled.

"I'm thankful for being able to not put so much worry on my shoulders after what happened to my mom. I will always help her, but I will also enjoy performing with these wonderful girls." Saya said, taking a bite out of her roll.

"I'm thankful for being here with all of you.." Arisa said, her cheeks glowing red.

"Aww Arisaaa~!" Kasumi said, pushing the tsudere's buttons.

"Shut up, Kasumi!!" Arisa blushed harder, and the table was in an uproar of laughter.

"Anyways, let's continue." Sayo said, prompting the next speaker to say what they are thankful for.

"I am thankful for being able to do both the band and the flower shop at the same time." Ran admitted, looking at Afterglow.

"I'm thankful being the person that jumpstarted the band for Afterglow." Tsugumi smiled, as we all have most likely seen that events.

"I'm thankful to be the magnificent leader for the group!" Himari smiled, looking at them.

"Moca-chan is thankful for Saya-san's cornets~~" Moca smiled, digging into her food.

"I'm thankful for being the role model for Ako in her affairs in becoming a drummer." Tomoe said, winking at Ako.

"I'm thankful for Ayumi for jumpstarting my affiliation for wanting to be an idol, and to the agency for recruiting me as a vocalist." Aya said, smiling.

"I'm thankful for meeting these wonderful girls at the agency that showed me that it's good to rely on others. That my needs aren't as important as the band's as a whole." Chisato said, looking over to Aya.

"I'm thankful for the agency for recruiting me to be the drummer for this amazing band." Maya said, smiling.

"I'm thankful for the ways of the bushido in providing me strength for all of my transgressions." Eve said, pulling out a small wooden sword.

"I'm thankful for my band members teaching me that being devoted to something can also have a little bit of fun." Yukina said, glancing over to Lisa's cookies.

"I'm thankful for my best friend in believing that I can do better as a bassist despite how many nails I chip." Lisa giggled, and smiled.

"I'm thankful for Ako for playing the music of the band so I could formulate keyboard rhythms. I'm also thankful for Yukina in giving me a chance to perform those rhythms." Rinko said shyly.

"I'm thankful for Yukina for letting try out for the most coolest band ever!" Ako said with a smile.

"I'm thankful for being able to see all the progress that Roselia's gotten, and to my sister who is there for me even when I don't want her around." Sayo said, flashing a smile to Hina.

"I am thankful for being able to see everyone smile!" Kokoro said, smiling happily.

"I'm thankful to Kokoro for bringing me out of my comfort zone that day when the band was starting to come together." Kanon admitted, and shyly started to eat.

"I'm thankful to the Suits for being able to get me in and out of Michelle's costume while adding an extension to keep me cool." Misaki said, while Kokoro, Hagumi, and Kaoru weren't listening.

"I'm thankful for allowing me to be a bassist for the band that wants everyone to smile!" Hagumi said, digging into her food.

"I'm thankful for all of my darling kittens~" Kaoru said, with Rimi and Himari gushing.

"I'm thankful for Marina in providing me a job that allows me to make so many friends!" Rei smiled, and winked at everyone.

"I'm thankful for being able to meet all of these amazing friends around me, and to be there when times are tough." Y/N said with a smile.

"And, I'm thankful to all of the bands in their support with CiRCLE for being apart of the girls band live!" Marina said with a smile.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!" Everyone shouted together and returned to their regularly scheduled programming.

***

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm sorry for being a day late, but I had some homework to do.. ;-;