Chapter 26: Drama Date

Kaoru~~

***

"My darling little kittens, what do you think we should go and do today?" Kaoru said, developing her spotlighted role for the day.

"Let's get ready for today's show!" Himari said, looking at Kaoru with love.

"Alright then, little kittens!" Kaoru said, and went into the dressing room as fans entered the auditorium.

"Yay!!!!" Kaoru's fans cheered moments before the show began.

Y/N sighed, considering they were there just so that they could see Kaoru in her glory.

***

After the show, the students cheered happily and Kaoru looked at Y/N. It was apparent to her that Y/N was happy, and that made her really happy.

"My darling kittens, how did you like the show?" Kaoru said, and they all cheered for their school's prince.

"You were amazing as always, Kaoru!" Y/N said with a smile as the purple haired female came towards them.

"I'm really glad that you enjoyed the performance." She said while smiling.

"Do you really like to perform for others in drama productions?" Y/N asked, seeing the delight in her eyes.

"I do, my darling kittens always like a show that is played by me for some reason. Maybe it's because I know how to characterize the roles that I've been placed in." Kaoru said, looking at Y/N. The color of Y/N's eyes was radiant in Kaoru's eyes.

"That's wonderful!" Y/N said, and gave Kaoru a hug.

"You deserve everything you've worked hard for. Never forget that."

***

Sadly, that could've been so much better..

Anyways, Kasumi is next!