🌼4K Reader Special: Rimi Ushigome🌼

Rimi!

***

Rimi woke up with a smile on her face. She had known that it was her turn to go into the flower garden, as she believed that Y/N was going to go along the lines of each and every band member.

"Today is the day Y/N gets to pick a beautiful flower that reminds them of me..." Rimi smiled her shy smile, and she heard a knock on the door. She immediatly jumped out of bed, and opened the front door.

Y/N was standing there, awaiting for their date at the garden of love. Rimi was so excited for this, so she decided to fall asleep in what she was going to wear to the date. She was already ready before it had even started.

"Hello Y/N, I guess that time has already come?" She smiled, looking at them with pure eyes.

"Yes, I am ready whenever you are.." Y/N smiled, ruffling their fingers in her hair.

She blushed, and off they went to the garden of love.

They looked at the flowers until Y/N was able to figure out which flower was perfect for Rimi. "Take a look at the flowers over there," Y/N smiled, and pointed to a group of daisies.

"These are daisies, and they are extremely gentle. Like you, they are pure as well as wholesome." Y/N said while smiling.

"These flowers are so cute. I'm glad that I remind you of them."

The two smiled and kissed near the daisies. After finding the perfect flower, the two went and parted ways as the day became night.

***

Saya is next. I know I'm super behind...