Quiet as usual and nervous as usual

864 words
I'm going to be re writing this in third person 😊 just to let you know so you don't get confused.

Akanes pov

Sat in my office, fan leant my way on a nice hot day I relaxed all very well not wanting to get up yet but there was a reason too, a hot blond woman was at the other side of their realm waiting for my presence. "We will be leaving at noon" I said sternly as I was explaining to the footman to get the carriage ready. The carriage driver huffing slightly as I glared. I saw him catch my glimpse and scurried back to the stables and getting the bridals ready for the horses.

"Sir should I go get Eijiro ready" my personal maid said,I was thinking of making her my wife since my other worthless wife died from giving birth to the horrible child I now have to say it's mine

"Umm yes get his white suit on with the gold tassels,maybe it will make him look better"
I almost mocked "yes majesty,right away" she turned to walk to my worthless sons room before I had to grab her

Albas PoV

I was going to the young princes room,before I got to the door I felt hands on my lower back and pulling me back, I gasped and tried to struggle out of a grasp.

I silence and hanged in his arms as I knew I had no power over him,he squeezed and I was going to cry but I couldn't.

I've had this before. I struggled then but when I did I got into trouble. He touched me in many ways I couldn't repeat but I couldn't leave this choice of a life I had no idea of school or any education so this was the only job I could get.

I zoned out while I was in his grasp because there's no point in fighting,I waited till he let go and my lower back hurt by how he held on.I dashed out the room and sped walked to the young princes room to get him ready for this afternoon.

I was just lucky that I never got into an arranged marriage,because all my siblings were traded for money or for arranged marriages,except for one of my brothers who of which ran away and married a royal.i felt for the boy because you can't get to choose who you get to love but then  again I don't think young Ejirou will ever get another chance to
Get to meet another child his age.

I knocked on the princes room,then let myself in,I looked around the room to see the young boy on his bed playing with knight figures,I smiled at him softly then spoke "Eijiro,it's time to get ready dear"
"O-oh ok, d-do I have to-to g-go"
I sighed and went to his bed and then gave him a smile "I'm afraid yes,but I bet your gonna have lots of fun" I said while walking over to his closet and getting one of his expensive piece of clothing out and giving it to the quiet 8 year old.

He said thank you and went to his mini dressing room. I waited in his room before he came out in his suit, he looked adorable with his cute shark teeth. "Hey um Alba could you do my hair for me?" He quietly asked, I smiled once again and picked up a brush and started brushing his hair.

Once I was finding out the hair brush back down and told him "come on your father must be waiting in the carriage" I encouraged him as I guided him down the dark long corridors to outside.

Eijiros pov

I was sitting in the carriage playing with my fingers as my father talked to Alba about his future plans with the castle we lived in.

I was being quite as usual and being nervous as usual but I was thinking about what the other boy would be like. I didn't mind getting an arranged marriage because I always wondered why anyone would love me so I guess he can't run at least but he probably will when we are older because I'm me...

I got rid of those thoughts as soon as I heard the deep powerful voice of my father speaking louder "Boy,if you mess this up I will through you out of the castle to go live with the villagers,so don't freak the prince out with your weird.....ugh let me think...everything, so be a good boy for me and try be normal would you" I let out a tiny whimper when he gave me a stern menacing look.

After a while in the carriage we came to a turn and then a stop,I looked out the window and I was left with my eyes wide open by the amazing castle in front of our now small feeling carriage.

The footsmen held the two doors open so the three of us could get out the carriage.

We walked up white stone stairs to get to the big wooden doors,my legs were hurting by how many stairs there were.

Alba knocked on the door then stood by my father looking trapped.but my thought track once again stopped by the doors opening.

-
-
-
-
Hello I hope this is good enough and I hope your life's are going good 🤗❤️ but last chapter(I think)I was doubting if I should continued because I thought my writing wasn't good enough but that you for saying you enjoyed my story 😭💖