Not very manly

1187 words

Hope you are all doing ok with all this corana stuff ❤️😊xx

Favourite part so far ??

Dekus pov

Mina and Jirou were pulling at my hair and putting me in all different cloths
"Hoooolllld stillllll and done" Mina said as they both stepped back with big smiles on their faces.
I walked to the mirror and they did a really good job!
"Thanks guy! I love it" I smiled at them as I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a pinkish reddish hoodie and some jeans. I didn't have my red shoes on.... but I guess I like these vans, they are nice.

"Comon go! Go get your girl!" Jirou pushes me out their room and Mina grabs my hand, pulling me down the hall to towards the great doors.
"Go go go! Get out of here you soft boy" she laughed and pushed me outside.
"Oh Eh ok thanks for everything" I bowed and maid my way towards the town for my d-date with Ochacko.

Katsukis pov

"Oi pinkie wheres Deku going"
"Oh no where, why? You jealous?" I really didn't need this shit, I'm in pain 24/7 and it's fucking doing my head in.
"Fuck off no just tell me where he's going"
"Ok ok but you really need to let go of him, he's not your little brother anymore he's a big boy"
"MINA!"
"He's going on a date with Ochacko, they like each other I think" she put her finger to her chin and giggled.
"Tch they deserve each other" I mumble.

I dont want my cousin to be hurt nor that fucking kid that I grew up with and I know that they won't treat each other badly. That's why I like it, I don't like him being with half n half. He's a sly motherfucker. He'll end up hurting him and corrupting Deku.

"Aww bakubro does love him"
"Tch NO I DONT" I screamed, I sat up then immediately laid back down. The fucking pain
"Hah you can't hurt us now, thank you god...or Ejirou" Denki put his hands together and prayed. This pain in my head, my ass and my back is making me want to jump into a rocky lake. With alligators. And poisonous plants. Anything that will kill me I need it.

Ejirou walked into the living room with an ice pack "Whatcha talking about?"
"Nothing much" Dumb fuck shrugged.
"Oh ok, here I got you an ice pack for you know... your lower back" he held it out for me and I hit it away, it landing across the other side of the room. "Oh..." he turned to me with a shocked pout. "Well then.... Katsuki, that's not very manly" he said shaking his head trying to be funny
"Shut it"
"You need to stop being so grumpy" he walked over to grab the ice pack. He walked back and fluffed my hair "could you turn over?" I huffed and I really did not want to move, it hurt me badly. I held my breath and turned over slowly
"Nnngh" I grunt
"Ok Kat Thanks. You alright baby?"
"Yea comPLEAtly fine" I said sarcastically as I could. I felt him lift my hoodie up a tiny bit and slightly pull down my Jeans. I felt the coldness above my ass and it eased the pain. I heard heels on the floor and for a guess, my mum. If not that, I'm hoping that one of the lions haven't stollen mums heels again.
"So once your done healing my poor son that you smashed to pieces, i thought we could all go out tonight, somewhere special?"
"I don't think he can move misses B" Minas annoying voice squealed. I felt the coldness move around my back.
"Where you thinking mum? Wait sorry I didn't mean to-" Shitty hairs voice was panicky, fucking idiot.
"No no I like it, call me that, it's sweet. I was thinking about seeing one of the horse races?" Oh shut up no one wants to go see that
"Oooo that sounds fun! I've never been to one before" my Ei's cute voice spoke. No you don't it goes on for about 3 hours and it's boring as shit.

"Ok deal I'll come tell you all when you should get ready about 6:30 yea?" I heard yeas and yups. I don't want to go, my fucking ass in agony. My mum got up and she looked at me "you can take dick son, well done" she patted me and I tried to bite her. She hit my hesd then walked out
"You might have to carry him though, he still can't walk" Sero said as he played with one of my lion cubs on the floor
"I don't mind, it's my fault he's like this in the the first place" I felt his hand stroke my spikes of hair as my face was squished into the pillow. I saw the dumb blond get up and pat my red property's shoulder.
"Heh my boy right here smashed through this hot blond fucks rib cage am I right?"
"Denki, get the fuck out of this living room"
"Well you can't really do shit, your ass has been -AH" I moved slightly making him flinch and he ran out of the living room. Could everyone shut up about it. Yea I know I got my ass ruined and my insides are probably fucked, I was there.

"We got to go, but you two have fun" Plain face walked out with mina. It was just me and Ejirou.
"Wait- can you even get up?" His voice was calming my headache, he moved the ice pack again.
"Doesn't matter I'll figure how"
"I'm sorry Katsu. Can you not walk?"
How stupid can one be
"Oh Eh sorry stupid question" he brung my jeans and pants down more now the others were gone and placed the ice on my butt.
"Water" I saw him understand me and he reached for the water, I had to arch my back up to drink it and I think I would like my arm amputated instead.

"Oh by the way once you can walk again do you want to go on a date? Like a restaurant or something you can choose if you want"
"Yea sure but I think it might be a fucking while until I do" I gritted my teeth and looked away with a pout.
"Katsuki sorry, it's just that you ass is amazing and I got way to carried away, sorry for my kinky self heh, I didn't know what I was doing. It was my first time doing it with someone"
"That's not very manly, talking about my ass openly like that Hm?" he smiled a goofy one and one strand of hair was out of place what makes him look more beautiful and the only way you can describe his personality and looks is cheeky but gentle.

He is a gentleman but that also hides his other side of a monster, in bed. Heh what a dick he is. Wait does this mean I'm gay?

Dabis pov

"So your too scared to propose?"
I mean he's right. I am. If it was anyone else I wouldn't care what they would say and if I get rejected I get rejected. He's different.
"Yup I know not very manly is it heh"
"Well if you are asking me I want a proper proposal but not tonight" he says as he snuggles his back into me like a cat.
"So is that a yes?"
"We'll see"