Step son

Short again 🥴😣

1199 words

Midnights pov

"I'm going out, I shall be back soon my lovleys" I say to the rest of the maids.
"Oh em there's something in the mail for you!"
"Ugh I'll get it later"
I walked out the door and went into the woods. I knew where I was going. Kendo. I've got suspicions, if I'm wright about my suspicions they are not going to be breathing for long.

My brother needs justice, it's not fair. I haven't seen my brothers or sisters since I was 15. I've always been with masorou. He's always been there, he is not going to be poisoned and no one take the blame.

Akanes pov

I got something in the mail. First time in a long while. Mineta knocked on my door and I snatched the letter of him. I ripped it open and shouted at him to get out of my throne room. My dragon flew over and perched on my shoulder. My throne room is the best room in the castle. Statues of me! pictures of me! flags of me! everything has my face on it. I loved it .....and so does Ejirou.

I pulled out the letter

Dear Akane, king of dragons

I am sorry to inform that your ex-wife has passed away. You should not worry, Shira Masaru did pass away in peace and from natural causes. I am sorry to the family members and people who were close.

Shira Masaru left a Will, yet to be picked up and signed by a family member. Shira has have left her children an amount of money each. You as in which she has left a music box embroidered with dragon carvings.

I hope you have the time to pick this item up in the next few weeks.

Sincerely the royal memorial cante

Shira died. I had certain memories. She was my first wife. We had 7 kids together, I thought I was in love. I was young and vulnerable, I left my castle to go live with her, I was still a prince and my dad was in charge. I left my life to be with that women. She already had kids with a different man and that's not aloud or even spoke to be in the royal family, but I loved her. The only women I ever did.

I remember our kids before I had to leave her, mum and dad died so I had to become king. There were four kids that weren't mine Masaru, Nemuri, Yamada and Shota, they were close. They were like twins but like x2. My first child I never want to think about her as my own kid. I hated her. She knocked over my beer bottles and think that my cigarettes were toys

-flashback-

I was lying on the couch on my phone. It was a small dirty house. I had little kids around me all day. I told them to fuck off but they just won't. I took another sip of my beer and Masaru walked in with Alba.
"What the fuck you two doing together?" I spit at them. Masaru was not aloud near my daughter.

"Sorry da-sir"
"Dad we were playing-"
"Shut the fuck up. Masaru you little nerdy shit go clean somink" I fucking hated those four kids. Alba was my daughter, I'm her dad and they can not be together. I hated those things, I had to take care of them? Pft no, they ain't mine.

I looked around my self and the carpet was infested with dirt, all the front room was covered in random shit stacked up. Shira came into the front room looking for somthing.
"What ya looking for babes"
"I um wheres Tomu?"
"You lost a kid? Fucking well done you stupid bitch"

-end of flashback-

I know what I did to them. I'm not sorry. I killed my step son. I raped my daughter. So what. Ejirous step sister raised him and he's got so many siblings he has no idea about.

Togas pov

Dabi called me and he said we're going to the outskirts. YAY! Just like old times ahhh. I wonder if I'll see Twice! I got ready, I pulled on a pink jacket on over my white shirt with a green bunny on it. Hahhhh it reminded me of my future boyfriend, Izukuuuu.

I put a black leather skirt on with tights and I skipped out my room. I knocked on Dabis door and waited swinging on my heels.
"Toyaaaaaa" I knocked once more and the door swung open to reveal my tall best friend and his short boyfriend.
"Let's go Comon shiggy. Crazy you too"
I smiled and I skipped while they walked to the motorcycles.

I got my helmet on and I realised I had to ride awkwardly because of my skirt. Hmmmm that's do not fairrr. I hopped on and we were on our way to the outskirts

Katsukis pov

Fucking of course he's scared of me. I'm fucking insane, I'm angry all the fucking time, I'm violent..... but I didn't know he was scared of me. That's why People keep away from me and that's why I'm closed off. Too many people get fucking scared.

I ripped off my towel and put my boxers on, the elastic was too big for my waist. I can't get any smaller cause my ass so the elastic is huge round my waist. Males don't fucking have an hour glass figure. Stupid fucking body. I scratched my self by accident near my abdomen. It was a line and along that there was dots of blood coming out. I laughed and grabbed some jeans.

I jumped up and down really fucking pissed with my fucking SELF trying to get my legs into the jeans! The zipper wasn't going fucking up aughhh. FUCKING STUPID BITCH! I ended up braking the zip and I think Im having a mental fucking brake down.

You just took your medicine Katsuki.

YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE GONE

Stupid boy. I'm too strong. I belong in your head.

I grabbed my hair and I fell to the floor and started to bash my head on my knee

Harder, crack you skull

I hit my head harder and I felt so fucking pathetic. I began to cry and when I cry I need to be fucking punished, shit. WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT! Stop the tears you pathetic shit. Augh Comon katsuki concrete.

Don't worry, we'll shred your arms later, get dressed you weak fuck.

Fucking aughhhhGHHHHH. I began to undress my self again and I grabbed another pair of jeans. I tried to put them on slowly. They stretched round my ass and I put a belt on so the jeans would fit round my waist.
"FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF" I shouted to myself.
"Katsuki?"
"FUCK OFF"
"Katsuki, did you take your medication"
"IS THAT ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS RIGHT NOW?"
"IM CARING AND IM WORRYING! Your sitting on the floor ripping yourself apart!"
"I DONT CARE, get it into your small brain"
I looked around, I couldn't look at him. I felt his arms hug me
I rolled my shoulders so I would make him uncomfortable.

"Katsuki! Let me help!"

Heyyyy I hope this chapter wasn't too short and you know all that shite