195 th time

1147 words

Katsuki in this chapter is me and my story, but I got sent to juvenile... 😬have fun

Katsukis pov

-flashback-

"Fuck Katsuki come here mate, look"
"Fucking Deku tried to commit suicide"
"HAHA HOW FUCKING FUNNY"
"Do it again"
"Cut you wrist again, go on ya shit."
"Did you feel sorry bout sucking too much dick?"
They started to kick Deku, he was on the floor bleeding out his wrists.
"Kat stop looking at him, Comon leave em to it. Hopefully he'll try harder next time" Camie held my hand and dragged me away.
"Baby when are we going to finally fuck" she undid one button on my shirt and clinged on to me.

"In your dreams" I pushed her away and I heard a police siren. I knew who it was and I know it was here for me, the outskirts never have the pigs round here. Fuck can't you just leave me alone. I ran through the streets and finally went down an alleyway. I saw the car go by and it was Aizawa looking for me. Just fuck off already. I waited till I couldn't hear it no more then came out from behind the bin.

I walked back to the hide out and saw a blue headed kid outside. "Who the fuck are you" I walked up to him and putting my brass knuckles on
"I'm not in the mood to deal with people like you" he started to walk away
"I said who the fuck are you rag doll"
"Shigaraki, your highness" he hissed as he kicked a stone and it hit a window. Completely shattering! I laughed and he began to run away. What a twat.

"Mr Bakugou, your coming home now" I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. Shit
"Can't you fucking leave me alone"
I pushed him away from me and he scolded his gaze into me
"Your not aloud in the outskirts you little rat"
"Fuck off, at least I don't look homeless" I resorted as I got in the back of the police car for the 195 th time. I've kept a fucking note on my phone. I saw dabi and the rest ahead of the police car. I tried to undo the window but it was locked. I was about to smash it and try climb out but this fuck had that bullet proof shit on his window then bars.

I banged on the window with some handcuffs I saw in the back and they saw me and started to throw rocks at the car. I saw Aizawa look back and I sat round quickly then pretending they weren't doing anything. He sighed and pulled over. He got out, leaving the keys in the car and going over to scold Dabi and twice etc. I hopped in the front and slammed the door shut then locked it. I saw the homeless zombie looking fuck come to the window banging on it. I laughed and pretended to cry before I slammed my foot on the pedal.

This was a police car so it had a faster engine then a Volvo XC60. I sped up and drifted round the corners of the outskirts. I rolled down the windows and put the radio on playing 'the real slim shady' loud as it would go. I clutched onto the wheel with a smirk planted on my face as I changed the gear. I went passed Dabi and stoped immediately, jerking myself forward. They all got in and I drove them through the town then I turned to the turning leading to the motor way.

I heard police cars, I looked back and three of them were already chasing me. I laughed and changed gears again, I went straight over each lane, I know I'm too good at this to crash.
"FUCKING CAR CHASE BITCHS" I swerved in and out of lorries and cars. I put one hand outside of the window and put my middle finger up. I laughed and banged the outside of the car before speeding up again. I looked around me and saw the gang all laughing and throwing shit out the windows.

"IM GONNA GET IN SO MUCH SHIT FOR THIS" I yelled and then sped up. I was now in front of a lorry so the pigs couldn't see the car. I turned off a turning and we all went back to Magnes house. I let them all get out before I drove up the road a bit. I stoped in front of a lake that was covered in sticks and shit. It was about a 8ft drop into the water. I got out the car and put the car in drive. It drove straight into the lake. It kept spinning but after a while the water got into the engine. I laughed as I started to jog back to Magne's house.

Dabi and Twice were already on the drugs. I took out a weed joint and lit it. It was about two hours later and we were all out of it on drugs and alcohol. I was laughing about stupid shit until I heard a knock on the door.
"OPEN UP!"

Fuck me
-end of flashback-

"Ejirou...I'm a fucking mess up" I felt arms around me
"No you're not... calm down okay" I fell backwards feeling dizzy.
"Okay? I love you yea. Just breathe" he gripped his hands into my hair softly as one of his arms were wrapped round my waist. My head was buried into his chest.
"Do you want to go place a bet on one of the horses?" His voice is like a fucking angel
"Yea" I put out my hand and he took the hint. He grabbed my hand and he wiped my pathetic tears off my face. We came back out the bathroom. I can't keep having these fucking flashbacks in public. Fucking creep ain't I. Disgusting.
"So what horse you want?"
I looked up at the bored and then back down and my betting book. I choose the best one
"Number 4"
"Ok sir Katsuki" Don't fucking call me that.
"And for the red head?" The man said looking at My Red. Most people don't know who he is, he's been trapped in that castle his whole life
"Ooo I'll have Mr. Sprinkles nummmber 5"
He smiles and then he gets the tickets. I pay him and we walked back to where every other shit was.

My head was spinning

I'm back...

Albas pov

I was back outside the castle I spent the last 8 years of my life. I sneaked threw the door towards my bedroom. I tried so so soo hard to keep it quiet. But of corse
"Hey babes"
"Hello Mineta" I said scared that he would tell Master.
"How are you?"
He never asked anything like this...
"I'm ok. Could be better... how are you?"
"Umm same actually"
"Huh?"
Then he told me
... oh my

Hey guys😊 sorry if this was really short. I updated this at 4:06 in the morning. Heh I can't sleep so I normally work on chapters