Where am i going to sleep

Hey sorry I took a bit to update.

Thx for all reading 🤍💚

1399 words

Masarus pov

I was downstairs in the living room that had a sign on the door "Masarus man cave" on it, Mitsuki gave me it for my birthday last year. I was slouched on the couch, my suit wrinkled up, I was drinking quite badly, downing another can of beer. I grabbed another and Stared of, my head fading with the music coming from behind me. I lost my train of any consentration, loosing my head in thoughts.

I couldn't find my sister, why would she hide. I just want to tell her it's ok.

Akanes pov

They were arriving in the morning.

I got a new room ready, I ordered it to be red and gold. It looked amazing when it was done, almost better then my bedroom.

I warned all staff to keep quiet and lighten the mood.

Ejirous pov

He smacked my arms away from his waist and flipped me off. He said to stay put
"why?"
"Just shut it" he crawled out and I could hear draws and doors opening. He came in with a big hoodie and some bottoms. He told me to get dressed then crawled back out the door.

I took off my boxers, my bum feeling the pillow. I slid the bottoms on and then put the hoodie on. It was a bit baggy but really comfortable. I crawled out and Katsuki was laid on the bed completely zoned out and glued to his screen. "CANNON BALL" I dived on him
"WHAT THE FUCK" he rolled me off
"Ay!" He kept putting his feet up on my chest as I laid at the bottom of his bed, I saw his feet and grabbed them and sat on his legs, ticking them. "Haha stop ha shitty hair get ha Ah off" he pushed me and I laughed along with his pretty laugh.

He finally pushed me off the bed. I landed on my butt and I rubbed my head as it also hit the floor, I sat up laughing. "Haha... hey where am i gonna sleep?" I smiled at him awaiting his answer. "I don't know, could sleep on the floor, chair, the room over there?" He was back to scrolling through his phone. I didn't like it
"Stop looking at your phone and pay attention to me" I sounded needy.
"Tch, what" he put his phone down and sat up
"Can I sleep here" I patted on the bed, wiggling my eyebrows. I was good at flirting, I mean I was a natural. I think

"Fuck no" he grabbed his phone again. It annoys me. I snatched it from his hands "GIVE IT BACK" he chased me around like a dog. I jumped on the bed swaying it in front of him
"Come get it blasty" he jumped over the wooden bored of the bed and lunges at me, tripping. I dodge it and he falls back. I looked over my shoulders showing him his phone. I smiled smug. I was about to step off the bed "woah!" he grabbed my legs and pulled my feet of the soft covers.

I looked down at him, my body laying on his.
"You blushing mess, don't flirt if you can't fucking handle this" he pointed in between us and then snatched back his phone. He pushed me off smiling, leaning his head to the side like a puppy playing. His spikes lent to the left.

He then cuddled his knees how the hell is he so flexible with those muscles. He put his chin on his hands.

I look as his body moves, "you do have a good ass by the way" I looked down, mumbling a bit, fiddling with a piece of cotton I found. Before I knew it I was running around scared of him catching me. He looked sad out of my slight glance at him before I slid under the bed. My heart started beating as I smiled looking to the sides seeing if he was there getting excited but nervous.

I couldn't hear footsteps anymore. I started to crawl out  "AGGHH" a body slammed me to the floor jumping from the bed, he sat on my stomach and I started to laugh as he pulled back his hand.. He looked at me and I just smiled knowing his bum was on me. I reached my hands to his waist then flipped him, me now lightly sitting on him, not wanting to squish him. I smirked happy with myself.
"You idiot" he grinned then kneed me in the groin.

I rolled off him nearly crying at the force of his knee hitting my nutssack. He bent down next to my head "that's the 2nd tiiimmeee" I whined rolling around, I'm not going to be able to have kids i he does that once more
"you wanna do that again?" He smirked, smug adopting his face. I took my last chance of living
"yes"
I squeaked out still rolling on the floor. I opened one eye and saw him bent down next to me cracking his knuckles.

I smiled at him and he punched me in the chest, not as hard as he could of, so I'm great full. He held his hand out to me and I took it. He pulled me up with one action.

I stood in front of him giving him a fist pump and he stood there looking confused. He turned away and slumped on his bed hunched over, I sat opposite him, getting comfy on the soft satin. I kept whispering stupid stuff to him "hey, hey hey heyyyyy listen to me" I poked him on the leg. He finally looked up, boredom spread his face. "Hey, can we go to sleep" he said before I got a chance to say anything. He reached over turned off the light and pulled his covers right up to his neck. I was sat awkwardly on top of the duvet. I took a minute to sit there and figure what to do, I turned to him and shook him, he turned around still 'asleep'

This was a bit early to go to sleep and I could still hear music from downstairs. I looked around seeing nothing but the light coming from the bathroom, I got up trying not to make any sudden moves to wake up sleeping demon, starting to walk towards the door.

My feet touched the cold tiles and I pushed my hair back from my face. I brushed my hair using his soft Hairbrush and didn't bother brushing my teeth because my toothbrush was in my suitcase, I rubbed my cheek where the bruise was from being shoved into a tap. I walked back into the bedroom and shook him again, he bolted up "what"
"Where do I sleep"
"Fucking anywhere you twat" he pulled the cover over him over his head and he moved right to the edge of the bed. After awhile starring at the ceiling and slowly peeling off the cover so I could make my way into the cover, I heard some soft snores, then they got louder and louder but I guess no hate?

I got under the cover and laid down. I was scared if he was going to push me out. I turned the way he was and he had his backed turn and he was right at the edge. I slowly shuffled my body towards him. He smelt amazing, like a mix between caramel and petrol. I grabbed his waist with one hand and pulled him towards me. Once I shuffled my self and him to the middle of the bed, I lifted my arm. I smiled when he grabbed my arm and wrapped his arms around it, hugging it tight.

Well I guess he won't let go I got comfy and wedged my other arm under his body and dragged him close. He squeezed my arms at times and not to sound like a wimp, but it hurt.
It's worth it though look how close we are to his ass-
Im starting to hate this constant voice, I tuned out my thoughts but now I couldn't not think about it. I did pull him back a bit to get as close as possible. I squeezed him tight and whispered goodnight.

Hey sorry if this wasn't the longest chapter and sorry that I haven't updated for a bit