Sad eh?

Katsuki's pov

The gravel suddenly became interesting as everyone freaked out in motion to Denki being on the brink of death. Who fucking stabs someone?! My hands were gripping the back of my neck and every time that yellow hair appears in my mind a sting and bruise comes to my neck. I can't have another dead person in my life. If so I don't know where to go. I can't kill myself, it won't get rid of my problems, it won't get rid of my anxiety or depression it will just pass it onto someone else. I know that and I ain't being called selfish again, no not when I'm dead. I'm not being called jack shit when I'm dead, I'll kill them all.

I look down to my leg and the sounds battered my brain and then a little angels voice comes into play. I give him a side glance before resting my chin on my arm "stupid fucking question" I didn't mean any harm by it but it was and I can't deny it. I felt him tense and then sigh "sorry, I just-" another sigh followed in the redheads voice "I just don't know what's happening and everyone's kinda panicking" he said looking around a bit. My eyes glanced to the stupid hedgehog "Denkis in hospital" i couldn't put it any other way without being gruesome with what I actually know about what happened, It took him a moment to realise what I said and I just stayed quiet looking forward. He doesn't want to know any way...yet his voice popped up again.

"Huh?" I felt his eyes back on me and I just looked away

Ejirous pov

My brows furrowed, confused with what Kat said, my arms reached down to both my sides and I had to rethink before I spoke, not really knowing what to say which was rare for me "why? Is he ok? What happened?" I asked, getting scared and nervous. I watched the blond puff ball turn away from me and his chin resting on his arm "of course he isn't, he wouldn't be in hospital if he was fine"
"Katsuki I'm being serious, this isn't the time when our friend is in danger" I watched him and he just kept the same monotone voice. I looked to the gravel and then to the side not knowing what else to do with him. I hugged my knee to my chest and after a bit I scrunched closer to him and put the blanket around his shoulders.
"Shhh" i whispered before he had a chance to say anything. I put my hand on his shoulder and hug him. Kats eyes were kept down

I want to protect him. I want to make him feel safe yet...I don't know who he is inside yet I already love him. I stayed with him all night until we were allowed back into the castle and by that point everyone was desperate for sleep. Katsuki jumped down and I followed him back into the castle. Hopefully I'll see Denki soon...

Shigaraki's pov

I put the pennies into my apron and get back to cleaning the glasses and serving people yet a bad feeling was brewing in my stomach, why did he do that? Why didn't I react?
"Hello? It's over flowing?"
I shake my head and I look at the man in front of me and then at the glass of beer over flowing. Fuck. I wipe the drips off and I give it to the customer and take the money putting it into the till. I take a few more hours of serving at the bar until Camie came in for her night shift. I hung my apron up and grab my phone that was behind the bar charging. I put my hands into my black hoodie and I walk out with my hood up. I heard Dabi chug down his beer and he ran after me tapping my shoulder and putting his arm around me. I look at the gravel doing nothing. I didn't want his arm around me yet what can I do?

"Someone's sad eh?" He said with amusement in his voice
"Shut up" I say and pick up the pace a little bit daddy long legs here kept up. His hand massaged and stroked my shoulder as his hand was wrapped around my neck. He bent down and whispered in my ear "what's wrong with you eh?" I huffed and scowled starting to go faster but if I picked up the paste again I'm not going to be able to go longer, I'll loose my breath. I heard his steps pick up too and not long after I had a hand around my neck pulling me back
"don't disrespect me like that doggy" he sighed shaking his head. I looked at him in the eyes and his pressure increased on my neck "let go of me before I bite your hand off"
Dabi looked at me with furrowed brows "bad dog. No treat for you tonight" he slapped the back of my head causing a growl from me. I continue to walk back on the route to my dads place "I'm not your slave Toya" i warned. I walked off into the night hopefully loosing him. It was cold tonight, I should of brought my coat augh. I looked around and there were no street lights, did they all blow out? Tch the royal bitchs must of forgotten to give us the tiny bit of electricity we still get. Assholes.

I kept walking down the road, it was eery, no one was around me, no light it just seemed like nothing was here except the trash what covered the streets and rats scavenging. I looked down to the pavement in my walk and my breaths were visible from low temperature.

I soon came towards my fathers house and I felt relived, my dad wasn't horrible really, he never meant to hurt me but he's so rough, it annoys me. I scratch my neck before rummaging for my keys, the flakes of skin falling as I ran my nails over the scars. I opened the door and step into the home and as I expected he was doing nothing. I put my keys back in my pocket and go to the kitchen and open the fridge, huffing seeing nothing except beer and bags of weed. I grabbed the last coke bottle and open the top with my dads beer opener and I went upstairs as he watched once again, naked women on the tele