A lost boy lost

Hey puppies🥰
Hope everything's good with all of you 😁

Oh and the photo had nothing to do with the chapter 😂I just liked it

I'll edit later and I've been editing a lot of the book 😊

Anonymous pov

Here we go again.

Friday morning, everything's over right? Hah can't be. The yellow blond laid in hospital, laying lifelessly on the shaggy sheets of the bed, blood seeping through the cotton like a cracked desert, tubes attached to his body and a life support machine to see his heart rate and a flapping oxygen mask strapped around his face. Why didn't Jirou have all this? This was only poison right? This was only poison right? R-Right?

I know nobody's here, do people actually care for him? He is after all just a poor servant. Nobody's here. Nobody except me and him. The words danced and sang in my head watching his body. Just laying there not knowing where he is. Not knowing what happened. Not knowing if he will even live. If Mina does this right he will never have a clue. Neither will Jirou "It's sad isn't it? How the world goes round and no body knows who you really are? Denki I know you can hear me. You can hear me right? Right? It's only poison" I stopped my words to let his thick little brain seep the words in. "Don't open your eyes now, not yet. You won't like the consequences" my voice lingered in his brain. Sliding in and out of his silent thoughts.

I set myself down on a chair next to his bed. Wow. So innocent yet punchable, I guess I can spare him one, considering the state the kid was in. His dress gown was red, his chest was cut in sloppy stitches, his bloods in his friends hands.

His hands looked so soft, each line tracing his own print on his hand, each fingertip different, his hands were quite square, the knuckles had thicker skin and his palms looked rough yet still soft. So soft...I look down at my covered hands, can't be leaving your fingertips everywhere can we child.

Katsukis pov

Staring down at the concrete. Light raindrops hitting the grey ground, blanket around me and my feet up into the wooden floor of the edge of the fire truck, people running past and alarms still going, crashing my mind every time I can think. My knees to my chest and everything just seemed to space out into darkness, I don't like it, I can't see. Is this what death looks like? Can you die from pity?

Everything has always turned to me, why can't god just leave me alone? Stupid...god doesn't exist, plus that's pathetic. My hand banged the side of my head but just realised I look crazy, I can't think straight, every time I think it just skips to the next thing! I don't like it. I hide my head in my knees and my arms wrapping around my legs bringing them closer to my chest. The only warmth I can bloody well get. The chattering of my teeth annoyed me and my jaw clenched

A lost boy lost

I swallowed the spit and water that rolled in my mouth from the hurt to feel and hear the voice piercing my head. The voice sounds like me but I'm not controlling it. But the voice was controlling, the voice was the type of voice that would come from the man under your bed. Don't look. He will stare back at you if you look, he just likes to stay awake at night. Leave him alone.

MY BRAIN HURTS! Shit calm down, it's ok Katsuki, the mans not there anymore. Heh...it's not real.

You sure?

Yes?!

So stupid

Shut up

The kids going insane. You sound stupid and so so pathetic yet I'm cringing for you

Monomas pov

I scrolled through the pictures I got of the shaggy blue haired homeless man which Mirio told me to do. Shigaraki Tomura was the next victim and Shoto is going to be paying a lot, I mean of course we hustled to get the highest price but seriously, don't you think a prince should kill for himself? And especially that two haired looser, he does seem the type to kill someone without hesitation but who cares he's just some prissy boy after all

I got a picture of him looking right at the camera, his heart shaped face looking right into the lense with out realising the snap of the camera, amazing. A smirk came to my face as the dark Luna sky looms over the car. I look to my side to see the yellow headed imbecile trying to get the radio to work once again "Yamada! you idiot the thing doesn't work" i snapped around to the older man.

Do people even listen anymore? This whole place is a shit hole, can't see how anyone could possibly live in the outskirts, just look at it. Always seeming dark even if it's the middle of the day, always seeming someone's either watching you yet you seem invisible in the large part of the city. Why does it have this feeling? Is it the people that died here? Could be. Is it because the crimes? The people who were killed? The people who were robbed? The people who were raped?

Everything bad is just a glitch in the matrix...right? I mean nothings real

So was the world a glitch? Was Katsuki a glitch? A mistake we know that, but a glitch? Ejirou Kirishima is a glitch yet he doesn't even know and why would he? He hasn't had the chance to find out. A mistake and a glitch makes perfect sense, they balance each other out right? It's like magnets...opposites attract

Hope you aren't all getting angry at me 😥 I'm trying to update as much as possible. For those still reading I love you all so much 💔