A letter

I hope your enjoying this story

2110 words

Inko's pov

I took the girl back to the castle, I remembered her from coming here with King Akane. She told me what she's had to go through and she's just found out that the kings dead, which is her younger brother. She showed me her necklace that had a picture of her, masorou, Nemuri and all the other siblings when they were young. It was a sweet picture.

I unlocked the door to the laundry room and hurried her inside. Katsuki should be home by now and Izuku is staying at Shotos.  I took Albas hand and I was on my way to go ask Mitsuki if she could stay the night. I got to the door and on the landing I saw Mitsuki drunk, on the phone. I looked away disappointed and took Alba again by the hand and took her to my room
"You can stay in my bed for the night, I'll sleep in the guest room. Just get some rest okay" I smile, trying to comfort her.
"Are you sure I can just s-sleep on the floor" I finally convinced I was fine with it and left with my pyjamas and went to one of the guest rooms.

Mitsukis pov

I was lifted from the stairs and next thing I know is that I'm in bed and it's morning. I felt my head banging, my eyes not being to open properly. I slumped seeing the time plastered on the clock. It's fucking 8am, that's too early.

I really didn't want to get up, I wanted to stay there and cry and cry from guilt and from being ungrateful for when I had Masorou here. I want him.

I head chatter outside my door, it's about his funeral. It's being planned and it'll be in 2 days. Ones for us then there will be another one planned for the public. I didn't want to hear or think about it. I'm going to brake down

Katsuki

I woke up and I was spread out on the floor, my hair over my eyes and my face felt dead. I leaned to get up pressing my fore arms on the floor and shit. I lift up my sleeve looking at the swollen red cuts, i chuckle to my self. Pathetic. I got up and flunked onto my bed. I checked my phone that was on charge and checked the time. I don't have shitty hairs number. Not that I would of texted him but I still want to know that I could.

I threw my phone back and went straight to the bathroom to go get in the shower. I turned it on and I had to wait for the water to heat up. I sat on the toilet seat and slouched. I hate this, I feel so detached from everything. I want to be alone but I don't want to feel lonely. I checked the water and it was at the right temperature. I took of my jumper then undid the button on my jeans then did the zipper. I tugged the skinny jeans off and took off my boxers then slid my hoodie off. I stepped into the shower My hair instantly getting soaked and started to drop to the side. I enjoyed the water coming in contact with the red lines placed along my arm  and I enjoyed the stinging sensation.

I put on body wash and scrubbed all over. Once I got to my stomach I just saw shit heads arms around me like an hallucination. Agh fuck sake. I shook my head and carried on, I scrubbed my shoulder and I saw Red hair with a cute face sat upon my shoulder. What the fucks going on. I'm having an epiphany. I washed my neck and I could just see his sharp teeth biting into my neck, I shook my head again. I wasn't completely scared but my heads messed up as it is. This isn't normal. I looked down at my feet to see his behind me playing with my foot. I closed my eyes and lent back on the wall.

I had an idea why this is happening. because I want it to happen, I want to be with him.
Stop thinking about the red headed idiot.
I can't and I don't want to

I want the hot water spraying down making the atmosphere steamy and hot, I want to lean back into his body and he'll catch me, I want to be touched by him. I want him to hug me from behind feeling his skin on mine just to tell me everything's going to fine. I want him to kiss my head again. I want him to kiss my cheek again. I want him to kiss my li-.......