Pass it

Not much happening😣😢

(I love the photo above😂)

1303 words

Katsukis pov

I was scared. Unbelievably scared. I leaned back into Ei. Do I show affection to him? I can defend my self. I still feel like I'm doing something wrong but he feels so right. The memories are making my head fuzzy. Why do I hate the fact that we've all changed. I feel like they've got something planned. When I'm with them and I'm here in the outskirts it just brings back my behaviour and memories. Some memories I've tried so fucking hard to get rid off.

They were asking questions and I could not give a flying fuck.
"Why do you need to know" I spat at one of the guys as he asked me about things I did not want to bring up
"Deku still trying to kill him self?" One said laughing, they all snicker and look at me, I don't know
"Pft how am I supposed to know! I don't talk to the bitch" I say taking a gulp of beer. Long time I've been with out alcohol. Ever since this red fucker came into my life.

"He took a liking to you" Compress said to little red.
"Heh" he gave one of his hot smiles unintentionally.
"He wouldn't of brought you here if he didn't"
"Yea Katsuki can be a fucking dick sometimes"
"But a fucking legend" they all said or after one. I grabbed my glass and downed it
"Comon where we going next fuckers?"
"We can go back to my house?" Magne said
"Yes mate" one of the guys stood up patting her on the back.
"Comon then"
"Who's going in which car?"
"I'll go with Magne I prefer not getting killed tonight" Compress said.

We walked out the roller cade and I got in and unlocked my car.
"Get in this side Ei" I say opening my car door so he won't have to get in through the window. He started to crawl over and I tapped his bum for him to move faster. He looked back at me and smirked then wiggled his eye brows, I look at him to say Comon hurry! I tapped his bum again so he would get in his seat so I could fucking sit down. He squeaked and hurried up.

I got into the drivers seat and i felt the guys get in the back. Crazy bitch sat behind my baby shark, Dabi looked pissed off that he wasn't in the front, Twice was in the middle smoking a joint and that bratty mop head sat on Dabis lap. I smirked feeling like old times.
"THE SEAT BELT IS HURTING ME GET IT OFFFFFF" Toga screamed. I rolled my eyes. Fucking deal with it. But I care. Augh I started to roll a cigarette before turning my head to see Twice trying to rip it off her basically cutting the seat belt off
"Twice what the fuck are you doing?"
"I Uh?"
He went red and stoped. I crawl onto my chair and I leaned over the car pushing the fucking button and it came off. Why'd she put it on the first place you dumb bitch. I huff and look at them with sarcasm in my voice, smiling
"Does any want anything else" I waved my hands about and I placed them on the top of the seat. I saw Dabi about to ask. I punched my palm and looked at him, he smirked "a fag would be nice" he knew what he did
"Oh fuck off" I say throwing my hands up again.

Ejirous pov

Katsuki was on his knees on his seat arguing with Dabi. I lent forward to see his bum move while he talked and I rubbed my hands together. I kissed my hands then I slapped his ass. I watched his bum wiggle and he went quiet and completely still. He looked at me slowly and raised his hands. I laughed nervously and put my hands out in case he kills me.

They were all laughing in the back, I smiled feeling accepted by them.
"YOU IDIOT" he pushed my head back and I laughed as he turned round jumping into his seat.
"WHY ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING? AUGHHH" he was in his gremlin stage. I laughed and looked at his lovely angry face. His ass is the SHIT, Denki and I was talking about his ass, Denki taught me a lot of things. How his back was carved then it went out and then his PHAT, quoted by denki, ass was big connecting to his thighs. I smiled smugly and looked over to him. He was about to speak but then something went on his mind which made him close his mouth and his eyes lit up with fire. He put his hand on my head rest and reversed. Wow his jaw line.

He reversed and went forward fast then kept reversing and going forward until he could turn round. He hit a lamp post while he turned and they all laughed except shigaraki. Katsukis face had determination written all over it. He began to speed up and drift on the roads. I was holding onto dear life as he drifted round the corners.
"AUGHHHHHHHHHHH" I grabbed onto my seat. I looked at katsuki and he was enjoying himself as he spinned the wheel on a 360.

We soon got to the house and katsuki pulled up on the curb. Everyone got out but I couldn't move. That was the fastest I've ever get gone. I thought I was going to die.
"Ejirou!"
My breathing slowed as I shakily looked to my side to see Katsuki
"Get out"
"O-ok" I let go of the seat and I felt dizzy and shaky. My whole life flashed before my eyes.
"Comon" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out. He slammed the car door shut pulling me towards a small house. He hurried me into the house and then looked around outside before shutting the front door.
"What was you looki-"
"Cops" he said bluntly and pulled me to a living room. It was dirty but I can't be rude. Katsuki slumped down on the couch flicking his shoes off. He grabbed his beanie from his head and put it on an ugly coffee table.
"Who wants a Carling?" Spinner said as he threw people beer cans.
"Stella?" Only Shiggaraki put his hand up. Kat got given a fosters beer. I carefully sat on the couch that had crumbs all over it. I let Katsuki put his arm around me and I forgot i had to act hard so I leaned into him and kissed his cheek. He stopped talking and had wide eyes. He started to go red and tried rubbing his face.

"Baby when can we go home" I whispered into his ear
"You don't like it here?"
"It's not that I'm just tired" I lied, I knew this place meant a lot to him. I did want to make him want to leave. I'll live.
"We can go in an hour" he took a sip of the alcohol and I worried if he drink drives. He's not that crazy. No need to worry right?
"Ay who wants a joint?" Someone held up a bag off green stuff.
"Pass it" Dabi said, Shigaraki didn't look happy with him.
"What's that?" I ask Spinner
"Haha good joke" he laughed and rolled a cigarette.
"Yea haha...." I say back. I felt stupid, what is it. Drugs?
"Kat what's that" I point to the bag that Dabi had.
"Weed, don't fucking touch it" he said looking up at me. I smiled and nodded. I wanted to try it now

Someone said about Toga getting a girlfriend. I like her with maybe Twice? Who do you ship her with???