Irritated

Oh and shigaraki is way ooc I'm so sorry, I got carried away.

2631 words
If you like the book, vote?😊💕

Albas pov

They let me go, realising I really didn't know what happened, they checked if I was Masarus sister and then they apologised and wished me luck. The breeze hit me with a light splatter of rain that soon made it hard not to constantly blink. I stood under the shelter, I felt scared. I wrapped my cardigan around me hugging myself. I felt scared. I didn't know where I was, I've got no where to go except my head...

My brothers dead.

My baby brothers dead.

My baby that I swore to protect my whole life

Then I ran away

Leaving him and my sisters

Why, if I never left...

Would he be alive?

I want Masaru back... it was too quick. He died too quick its not fair

I just wanted to see him smile one more time

I love you, I'll never stop, I know your peaceful but it's unfair, rest, this is your time to rest

I care for you, I came looking for you, I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry

The rain patted on the concrete, my hands freezing, body shivering and face numb. The cars going past fast leaving splash's behind.

I need you

I'm sorry, I'll always be here

I'll make sure you will never be forgotten, I promise

I broke a promise to you

I left...

"Hey, honey, are you okay? It's pretty cold" I looked beside me, opening my eyes.
"Oh em. W-where are we?" It was a short woman about my height, with green hair, she smiled at me sweetly. "Oh we're near the market, of you know the lioness kingdom, are you lost sweetie?" I tried to dry my tears then smile weakly at her. "Um y-yea. I'm here to see my b-brother" my voice trembled as I explained it.
"Oh ok" her eyes closed and her cheeks were red when she smiled "so you know where your brother lives, I could help" she is so nice
"I um roughly, my b-ro-ther's the pr-in-e" I chocked it out

Katsukis pov

The carriage was at the gate of the castle. I felt like I couldn't feel pain, like a numbness all over my body, I want somebody to punch me just to see if it would cause me the pain. I wanted the pain.

My eyes didn't cry one tear and I feel proud but a sense of control still in my head that was telling me it wasn't enough. The carriage jolted forward as the light gold gates opened. My lion bounced up and down at the window, it's wet nose leaving a mark on the glass.

The chairman opened the red door and i sneer at him as he was bout to smile me a sympathetic look. I shoved the door back, I pushed the other chairman away from the boot and opened it grabbing and swinging my suitcase from it. I walked off "Of course it's fucking raining" I mumbled feeling that it was just meant to happen to me as revenge.

I turned my head over my shoulder seeing where Sparky was. The man was picking him up from the carriage, i furrowed my eyebrows, pissed. He quickly put my lion on the floor then closed the door. I waited till he scampered to me then shoved one of my hands in my pocket.