Basket

(I want Bakugou to be in heat because I think it's cute) 🥺don't judge me (I also wanted a fluffy chapter) 💕 and not a dramatic one. I basically said fuck it cause I was feeling sad so I wanted Bakugou to have mood swings and that. I don't get me either)

I'm going to be re writing this book in third person 😊 just to let you know so no one gets confused😅

3083 words

Ejirous pov

I look at him. I felt excited but panicked. I got up and I saw him look up from his face being smooshed into the couch. I bounced around a bit and then I finger gunned at him.
"What are you doing dork?"
"I'll be right back stay here uh don't move" I say and I run out of the room. I SPRINT to Denkis room with my heart beating fast. I had a determined smile on my face as I ran through the halls of the castle.

I accidentally ran passed Denki and Seros room, I tried to stop myself but I skidded and then I fell on my face. I shook it off and take a few steps backwards so I was in front of my bro's door. I knock on it and I fold up my fists in excitement and I bounced them in front of me. The door opened and Denki was in a pikachu onesie. I rushed in and Sero was on the top bunker and he looks like he's rolling up a weed joint. The ones I saw Dabi use.

I ignore him and Denki lays on his bed on his side facing me while eating a packet of crisps.
"What's up dude?" He asked and shakes his packet. I begin to do circles in his room while I ranted.
"Well you said Kat was in his little state or something right?"
He nods
"Then I want to get him some chocolates, teddy bears, some spicy food-" I heard Sero but in
"Denki needs to get OUT. Dude I'll teach you how to treat your boy. Denki is shit at this stuff. When he's having his heat he just wants to eat and get drunk" Sero jumped off the top bunker and he pushed Denki out the room "what! Where am I supposed to go? I'll get lonely" Sero shut the door and locked it. I heard Denki yell "BITCHS" then we heard him walk down the hall.

He turns to me and sits on the bed. He grabs out a note pad and in there, there was loads of writing and heart shaped post it notes. I smile at it "what's that dude?" I laugh
"Don't laugh at it now, this can actually SAVEEEE your life" he says and he tells me to sit down next to him. I did and I put my feet on the railing which the mattress was on and I spread my legs. It's hard not to spread your legs when you've got cock and balls in between your legs.

He flicks through the book that had 'essentials' as the title. I smiled and the colourful pages, I look up at Sero in disbelief, this book is pretty girly, heh. He looks at me and begins to give me lessons.
"Ok so there are a few rules you need to remember and they are vital!"
I barge in "how do you know all about this then?" I ask suspiciously with a smirk.
"Try living with 4 extremely emotional teenagers when they're on the period" he laughs. I give him the benefit of the doubt. He's grown up with Denki, Mina, Jirou and Katsuki so I guess he learnt along the way. I never had to deal with anything like this.

"Ok there are 3 main things you need to know. Ok at number three try bring them things before they ask for it. It makes them feel special and loved and when they have to ask for things they get all stroppy but in your case Katsuki he won't show much appreciation"
I nod and try to remember it
"Next in 2nd place is be patient, they have a lot of hormones at this minute you know, you got to cut them some slack even though they will really get on your nerves. They're mood swings are scary, one minute they want to hug then they start beating the shit out of you. You got to be patient with them and try not to get angry at them, it can be real hard"
I furrow my eyebrows and I take it all in, I'm going to be the best boyfriend ever!
"Now at 1st place. Hm......" he went quiet staring at the book then he bursts out and makes me jump "NEVER and I mean EVER blame their behaviour on their period! It's a dangerous world out there full of angry girls and boys" he shudders, what has this man been through?
"Don't ever ever eveeerrrrrr say something like 'is it because your on your period?' Or 'it's because your In heat isn't it?' I swear if you say that there is no chance that you won't regret it. They will go feral!" I gave him a man hug, my bro had to deal with 4 of them! What a soldier, he really is a true man.