Bonjour?

I'm sorry for not updating at all

1025 words
Vote??

Katsukis pov

I sit up breathing heavily but it soon died down and I heard the macerana playing. I rub my temples and arch my eyebrow as I saw Ejirou dancing to the song. I squint my eyes at him and shake my head knowing there's no use to stop the idiot.

I see as t up and swung my legs off the sun bed and onto the varnished wooden planks. I picked up the water bottle and took a sip before walking over to my cloths. It's warm out here even though it's like 2 in the morning. It's past my bedtime. I put my hand to my head and stroked my spikes out of my eyesight. I looked down at my arms as I stretched them. My arms are just scars and stitch's and they'll be there for the rest of my life. I felt my chest move up and down slowly, I switched arms as I relaxed my joints and rested into my posture.

I grabbed my top and scrunched it up and pushed my head through it and my head popped through and my flattened spikes bounced back up. I glance over my shoulder and shitty hair was scrolling through my phone and putting on different songs. Now I know he wasn't paying attention I slid down my soaked boxers and put my jeans on. My dick felt weird against the jeans but I was too tired at this point. I grabbed my socks and shoes and look over at him "come on shitty hair" I sat tiredly.

He looked over and smiled his puppy smile his invisible tail wagging and he walked over towards me. My face was monotone and I just waited for him to say something as I looked away with a meaningless "tch" I felt his understanding smile as he nodded and started getting dressed "hey Katsuki, do I take my boxers off?" He says just looking down at his wet briefs that hugged around the top of his tanned thighs and can obviously see his dick. I look back up at him and sneer "I don't know?!" I snapped at him before growling

He awkwardly took off his boxers and grabbed his loose red shorts "those look shitty" I say glancing at the shorts. He looked up at me and pursed his lips
"that's not cool man!"
He says before tugging them on "I need these, they hide and make my dick comfortable" he said before grabbing his flip flops. I turn off the lights for the fairy lights and started walking back with him "you have the money to buy every designer shoe company and yet you wear flip flops?" I say putting my thumb in one of the belt holes. He held his stuff and nodded while shining his smile with his red eyes closed.

Akanes pov

I sat at my throne with the music box in my hands. I've been here for the last hour trying to think of a way to open it. True love? Who's in love? No one. Isn't this the year Ejirou will loose his memory of something he loves? Stupid curse. Could he be in love with that blond fuck? He seems pretty attached to him which is weird. Arrange marriages never go well so probably not.

I started to shake the music box. I throw my head back groaning "FUCKING OPPPPPPEEENNNNNN" I yelled and the security shook out of fear. I snarled at him and throw him the music box "find a way to open this!" I growl before stumping out my throne room, what a fucking stupid box

Eri's pov

King Akane shiver me a box and I gulped before quickly nodding and holding the box in my hands holding it tight so I won't let go. I kept my glance down until king Akane was out the room. I held onto the box looking at how much detail there is. I bit my lip and I looked around, the rest of the staff had already left.

I felt a draft of cold wind wash over my body, sending tingles down my back. I made sure I was alone before walking over to the red and black long carpet. I plopped myself down and put my legs to the side as I set the music box down in front of me. Do I get any clues? I sighed feeling I've already failed. I stared at it... can only be opened by a trinket of true love. Is that the only clue? That's really rare to have people who are and have always been in love. People can't commit.

The soft skin on my hands traced the wooden out lines. This has been passed down through many generations. The box was carved it 1498 and I guess the rest of the stuff inside was done later on through the decades. I need to find some one to help me. I grabbed the box and ran lightly so king Akane won't hear my steps. I grabbed onto the old brass telephone and I put my finger in the holes and spun the dial, I put in all the numbers of his number and called with a small interested smile.

It kept ringing and ringing and I still had hope written all over my face. Then as soon as the phone was going to end the other line picked up. My face lit up in a glow, the other line of the phone started to speak and I was so happy to hear the posh accent
"Bonjour? chérie qui est-ce"

Minas pov

I was in the forest with the blood of denkis heart. I didn't completely kill him. I shrugged as I skipped along a bit before I started to slow and morph it into a strut. I took out my phone dialling Kendo. This blood will be used wisely, I smiled big as she picked up.

Hey. I'm sorry for not updating, I'm hoping I get out the depressing state and I haven't slept for ages and I just haven't had the energy at all