Caressing

1452 words
I'm going to be re writing this book in third person 😊 just to let you know so no one gets confused😅

Dekus pov

I was in the woods with Tsu and Ochacko, walking to where the butterflys normally are so I could draw them. When we were walking I got flustered when ever Ocha talked to me. We finally got to the spot and I felt like I needed to get something of my tongue, I told them about todoroki and they thought it was cool that we were close 'friends'. I mean yea I'm really close to two princes, the privilege is all mine but Kachan bully's me.

Tsu found a nice patch of grass and we sat in a circle, I began to look around to see what butterfly I wanted to draw. I heard sweet sounds of a light giggling, I looked around and saw Ochacko with an orange and blue swallowtail butterfly placed on her nose. I laughed and started to draw "say rightttt there"

Denkis pov

I had nothing to do for a couple of days now since katsukis gone. I was walking round with a banana in my hand, whistling then I saw Shinsou.
"Hey bro" i smile and held my banana towards him, offering some
"Um no thanks" he looks around "when will that red head be back?" I was disappointed that he wasn't talking bout what happened a few nights ago.
"Oh eh yea, Ejirou, he's gonna be back on Friday, why?" I looked up at him and his fit torso.
"Nothing for you to worry about" he looked around again, but checking for another presence. I just stood there enjoying my banana which was now just a peel.
"By the way, you were fucking delicious on Saturday" he whispered then walked away, hands in pockets.
...
...
...
"I UH OK!" I shouted after him

Mezos pov

I stood near to where king Akane is and listened in. Mineta stood next to him like a hunchback next to his master. The two boys ran quickly down the stairs but the blond Katsuki saw it more as a competition then a requirement to be fast when the king calls for you. He smirks as he puts out his cigar on Minetas back
"Ow" he looked up at him stroppy
"Shut up"
"Ok" the short boy looked back down

The red head bowed when he got in front of the king
"Yes sir?" He looked looked up with abnormal big eyes. The rest was mumbles to me as I was called to escort someone?

I walked down the red carpets to Alba's room. I questioned why she needed me as I came to a stop. I knocked on the door, as I waited i adjusted my mask that covers my mouth. I looked up to the sound of the locks being undone on the small wooden door. She whispered me down to her level and turned my face so he lips were close to my ear
"I need my brother, help me get out of here, just for a couple of days, please"
...

Katsukis pov

I raced this looser down the stairs and he didn't seem as happy as I thought he would have been. He walked over to his bastard and bowed. What the fuck? I followed him and slouched back shoving my hands in my pocket. "Yes sir?" Shitty hair sounded like a nervous wreck.
"Have you had time to look through the box?" He looked at the looser next to me.
"Yes..." I felt the embarrassment he held.
"Well? What do you think? I took ages to get those from all around the country" the sick fuck always looked proud, whatever he did.
"I don't know what half of them do" he didn't look him in the eyes, not once pussy

"Well-"
I stopped the pedophile "don't wanna hear it"
He looked down and stared at me with so much anger yet shock. As I laughed and shook my head I saw the cute shit head start to tremble a bit, he looked determined not to say anything.
"Don't laugh at me" I felt his huge ass hands push me back.
"Push me back again. Go on"
"What ya say pretty boy" he has the brain capacity of a fucking mongrel
He pushed me back again "you fucking looser, don't FUCKING TOUCH ME" he slapped me around the head leaving blood running from my head. "GET A FUCKING LIFE FIRST NOT GIVING SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS SHIT" I touched my head seeing dark red "DOES THIS LOOK FUCKING PRETTY TO YOU" i said walking towards him with a huge grin spread across my mouth, smearing the blood down my face.

Ejirous pov

I watched as it unfolded. I looked at Katsuki spreading the blood down his face, that triggered the last bit of patience I had
I grabbed his waist pulling him away from my dad. "I deeply apologise" I grabbed the blond and ran back up the stairs with him.
"Let me go shit face" my arm got tugged back
"No, I'm not letting you get hurt" I went to my room, not thinking.
"I wouldn't of got hurt you idiot, I'm not fucking weak" I took in his shouts and I opened my door and pulled him in, locking the door.

"What the fucks this shit hole" He looked around at my bedroom as he walked around
"This is my bedroom" I put the key down from the lock, on the side table next to my bed.
"What's the other room then?"
"I guess my dad didn't want you to see the way I lived" I shrugged it off and I heard a tch come from him. He picked up my teddy I've had since I was a little kid, staring at it
"That's the only thing that my mum left me" I chuckled as I walked over to him trying to remember where i put the picture of her. I heard a slight "Oh" slip out of his mouth. I smiled at his calmness as he rubbed his thumb on its glass eyes.

He noticed me smiling at him and went red and pouted, he shoved the bear into my chest and stomped to the bed. I laughed "is sparky boom boom boy getting flustered" I couldn't of not said it
"Call me that one more time...also fuck off" he wines. I walked over to him and lifted my leg up and sat on top of him whilst he had a pillow covering his head. He didn't react, My mind was telling me not to do it, but I knew I wanted to, even if I'm risking my life. I lifted my dangling leg onto the bed, now sitting on his thighs with warm feet. I laid down on his chest and he was so warm. It reminded me of my favourite thing to do, shower in burning hot water.

I closed my eyes listening to his breathing, it was calming. My head slowly went up and down each time he breathed in and out. His abs were amazing, I could feel them on the side of my head. His cloths made it harder to reach his muscles. My legs were wrapped around his muscle-ly but slim ones, i lifted my hands to wear his abdomen was and lifted his shirt, I cupped his waist, my fingers could almost touch each other. I brushed my thumbs along his small waist, feeling happy

Katsukis pov

I laid down on the bed hiding my face with a pillow. I was trying to calm down my embarrassment. I could feel him start to get comfy on my thighs he pushed his hand on my dick whilst he was getting in the place that didn't hurt him, it hurt me but I couldn't say anything, I was still red. He laid down on me and he was cold, I liked it, it cooled me down. I could feel his head on my chest and his hair tickled a bit. My legs were now tangled with his and felt him relax.

I was breathing normally and I wasn't red, I don't think. I was getting ready to push this shit looser off me until I felt his cold hands start to fucking run his thumbs up and down my waistline, I got all red again and fucking embarrassed, my waist was fucking tiny. I felt the smile on his smug shit face and I burned up. I lifted the pillow and looked down to see an 'innocent' face looking back at me like he wasn't fucking caressing my body.

Hey I'm sorry if they are not like the Characters but I do try.

What's your favourite part of the story so far?

Love ya guys